• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Debt recovery plus.... Change of address.. Any advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt recovery plus.... Change of address.. Any advice please

Hello

My girlfriend recently received a letter from DRP Ltd for and unpaid parking notice charge for £145.

just after the event occurred she moved in with me and had to change her address.

she changed her address for her car less than 2 weeks after the event and the original PCN was sent to her old address which we had no idea.

we only knew about this when we received the letter from DRP.

i called them explaining the situation and they said send evidence of the change of date and then it can be brought back to the original fee. We done this and have now turned around and said the£145 still stands.

its purely a timing thing with when the charge was issued and her moving in.

we just don't really know what to do next as we aren't contesting the charge, we just want the initial letter that gives us the chance to pay the original fee.

Any advice on how to combat this would be greatly appreciated as I'm not happy to pay the £145 when one day they tell us one thing and the next they change their mind. It's not happening.

thanks in advance!!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X