• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bus lane penalty charge notice north tyneside council

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus lane penalty charge notice north tyneside council

can i appeal this?

incident area; high flatworth northbound just after (tlw solicitors)

It was first time in area, saw the bus lane signs but didn't realise bus lane was both ways. so stopped after about 10 metres and reversed back out.

charge is £60, £30 if paid within 14 days, date of pcn is 8/8/17.
    Tags: None

Re: Bus lane penalty charge notice north tyneside council

Personally I would just pay it. Actually I just have paid a bus lane charge for my other half who decided nipping through a short cut on a bus lane was a great plan lol. You may be able to challenge if the signage is dodgy but whether it's worth the stress and effort, and potential Increase in the cost , is really up to how strongly you feel about the principle. [MENTION=39331]ostell[/MENTION]
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X