• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

skullduggery and fraud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skullduggery and fraud

Any one knows how to stand up in court against deceit, it started when my husband died, certain family member came out of her hole, greed, very jealous. However, though she could challenged what wasn't hers.
    I instructed solicitors in good faith, but their alleged help, I'm afraid was quite useless. Fraud is involved.
    This firm took a lot of money, with out any out come. We have been in a dispute, I did try and see them and but no luck going to court next week, contacted the legal Ombudsman again and my M.P. As far as I am aware the SRA have done nothing but, these law firm are paying £7,000 for protection, however, the law is for all of us not just a elite greedy few.

I have met good up standing lawyers, so we know they are out there.

Nevertheless, I believe they were ripping me off, we have no out come from the first dispute regarding the alleged property. Which my husband paid for I have requested information regarding what work they alleged they did for me..

Harassment
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X