• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

THEGOBBYONE V Cap 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEGOBBYONE V Cap 1

I am running out of patience with these ******s.....sent SAR in march made over a dozen calls still no statements HOWEVER they tell me they have sent me them twice by recorded delivery and once by standard post BUT i have not recieved them even though I do get my statements at the same address....I have spoken to numerous people who all give me the runaround and tell me same crap...Crap 1 say it is down to me to chase up royal mail and ask why i have not recieved the statements from them however I do NOT think that is my responsibilty..........HELP....WHAT AM I TO DO??????????????????

hiya Gobby,

I guess you have sent the non compliance letter, Now give them a call and ask that you can pick uo all the statements from your local branch or calculate an estimated amount and continue with your claim. Be sure to say it is an estimated amount. Also report them to the FSO.

Good luck,
    Hod..Liam...
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

I rang the data commisioner and didnt really get a decent response they seemed to fob me off..sent 3 non compliance leters but they say they cant find them.......I wanna go and kick there heads in as its driving me nuts Happy and as you know I am not the sweetest tempered person I know

Comment

Hiya Rose,

You are sweet and mild mannered, like myself.
        Give them a call and demand copies of your statements be available from your local branch within 5 days. I did this with the Halifax and they duley obliged.

Good Luck,
        Hod..Liam..
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Capital 1 dont have local offices ya noggin..........They live in Nottingham with the bad sheriff but me gonna join Robin Hoods gang and get my cash back but thanks Liam xx

Comment

I must admit Cap 1 were ok with me I got copies on time and they paid up as soon as court date came. i don't suppose they cashed your cheque? and i think if I were you, had posted signed for and checked RM on line they had received it I would have gone down the route of suing for non compliance. JMO Enaid

Comment

They cashed my cheque Enaid but as goodwill gesture they refunded to my card account but still no luck with my statements.will ring them tomorrow and ask them to email them to me then sue their scrawny butts!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If they cashed your cheque returned or not that is proof they received your request, while your at it send them another £1 and ask for a copy of your credit agreement and ask for a copy of their T&C's at the time you opened your account.
                I wouldn't even email them go for the jugular, tis them that are breaking the law.

Comment

Enaid they not denying they recieved my request,what they are saying is that theyhave responded and its not there fault that Royal Mail are **** at there job and have not delivered ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

So Sue em! you have asked and not received would it work the other way NO we send letters give em 14 days plus 2 days delivery end ov story.

Comment

thanks Enaid.........but ama retard chuck and dont know where to start
                      Any ideas purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee eesssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Look here for details on how to sue them for non-compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...ompliance.html

I don't know. Not only can I not seem to shake you off as you keep following me around, it seems that I have to bail you out, yet again!

Comment

Errrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm I was in here first feckerty.........It would seem you are following moi:rolleyes:

Comment

Me thinks you may be taking the perevial Gobby and I don't need it okidoki!

Comment

Did I miss something Enaid hun

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X