• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Premier Parking Solutions Witney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Parking Solutions Witney

Hi
    My van was issued a parking notice by an extremely sly parking warden last week. There was only one parking slot left and there was a tree which was overhanging and part obstructing the slot. the "driver" needed to get somewhere in a hurry so attempted to park best they could without damaging the van. The branches of the tree were quite thick and was scraping the side of the van and one branch started pressing against the rear window to the point if the "driver" had gone back any further they could easily have cracked the window.

The front wheels were just over the very faded parking line, but nothing that would cause an obstruction. The "driver" went over a brought a ticket placed it in the window and went off on their business.

when the "driver" came back the "driver" had not seen the parking notice, which was placed in the bottom corner of the near side door window, just behind the near side mirror so not plainly visible. It was only due to the fact another person noticed it when they walked up to the window.

The parking notice ticket was timed exactly 10 minuets from when the "driver" bought the parking ticket, so I can only assume the parking warden was watching and waiting in his car.

I would have thought common sense would have prevailed having watched the "driver" try to park the van in such a restricted area due to the tree and the fact the "driver" was plainly checking the damage being made to the van by the tree.

the "driver" managed to take pictures of the obstruction and scratches to my van and also gained a witness to the fact there was an obstruction to the rear of the parking slot

Thanks in advance for any advice on how to tackle this issue.
    Last edited by dave881; 26th February 2017, 16:35:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Premier Parking Solutions Witney

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...land-and-Wales

Usually i'd wait for the notice to keeper to arrive between days 28 & 56.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X