• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

lloyds tsb sold credit card to capquest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lloyds tsb sold credit card to capquest

Hey guys just wanted to know what should i do next??
    Flaming parrot was helping me but i cant get hold of her,
    Lloyds sold a credit card debt to capquest last year capquest then said they were taking me to court fp advised to send them a prove it letter capquest then got bsck to me saying they had spoken to lloyds and are still trying to find my agreement and they would contact me within 28 days ( may not of been those exact words) i havent heard anything then the 28 days must of run out they have sent me another letter saying they are still speaking to lloyds and they will speak to me soon.
    So what should i do now?? Should i just wait till they contact again??
    Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: lloyds tsb sold credit card to capquest

kayles5, did you ever get a response to this? I have had dealings with Capquest since they bought my Marbles account in January 2014, no Court action threatened yet as they can't produce a legible CCA - have a look at the thread, which might help.
    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ht=#post444144
    Ignore the bits about the FOS, which aren't relevant to Capquest.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X