• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

*** DISCONTINUED *** Yokohama v BPS - hearing 24th July- docs by 10th July

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** DISCONTINUED *** Yokohama v BPS - hearing 24th July- docs by 10th July

Claim and invoice

Agreement is MARCH 2014
    Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: *** Yokohama v BPS - claim dated 6th Feb

[MENTION=62321]yokohama[/MENTION]

Do you have the list of charges ( it'll be on the signedcontract.org.uk link little writing far right hand side called breakdown of charges )

Also that email about not being able to book an appt without having had payment would be very useful
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi Just filling in details online and nearly ready to send of the defence. Doing it online the bit about personal data does not fit in the 122 lines . I guess this will not be so important in the scheme of things

Regarding clause failed to give confirmation of the alleged Agreement in a Durable Medium i is this to do with written confirmation v an email

This is the email they sent after filling in the online forms

"Thank you for completing the Passport form.
      If you did not make the payment on the final page or received a payment error message please contact us immediately (between 9-6pm Monday to Friday) on: 0203 0120 255

We cannot book you an appointment at Newport until payment has been received. Haven't paid yet? Call: 0203 0120 255

If you have made payment, then please wait at least 3-4hrs (during working hours) for details via email of your appointment and details on the other items of the package that you have purchased."

Comment

My daughter did not pay but they still went ahead and booked an appointment.

"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
        From: British Passport Services <enquiries@britishpassportservices.org.uk>
        Date: Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 5:18 PM
        Subject: Passport Appointment Details
        To:

Dear

I can confirm that your free Premium (1 Day) appointment at

Newport Passport Office

has been scheduled in our British Passport Services calendar. Details of your appointment are...

Date: April 3, 2014

Time of Appointment: 9:30am

Passport Office Address, Click here >>>

Your British Passport Services reference number is: 40766

Two to three weeks before your appointment you will receive a free follow up email and text message to confirm the reference number that you will need on the day of your appointment, the above is a British Passport Services reference number and not the number that you will need on the day of your appointment. Should there be any changes to the above you will be contacted via text message on: 07730377246 or this email address.

Please ensure that you arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your appointment to pass through security etc. That your application form is completed correctly (and counter signed when neccessary), your passport photos are compliant, that you have the correct fee and that you bring all other documentation required to secure your first or renewed passport. Having an appointment does NOT guarantee you a passport. If for any reason Her Majestys Passport Office has an issue with your application and cannot issue you an passport then we cannot held responsbile for any losses, damage or increased fee's that you may incur.

You can prepare for your appointment by reviewing the Supporting Documents that you will need by clicking here >>

The services that you've purchased from us, British Passport Services in addition to the free appointment are...Passport Form Checking Service - We provide a document checking service on the forms that you submit and will be in touch should there be any essential data that has been entered incorrectly or is missing.
        30 Minute Senior Passport Adviser Consultation- You will have been allocated a time and date for a consultation with a Senior Passport Adviser who can answer your passport and travel related questions, let you know if form has been completed correctly, whether the photographs are compliant, outline what to expect on the day of your appointment etc. Not received your time? Call: 0844 888 1134 to request the details are re-sent.]

Phone, SMS & Email Appointment Reminders - You will receive numerous Phone, SMS and email reminders of your appointment to: and [E-Mail]. In addition to this we will also provide you with helpful reminders when your passport is due to expire.

Access to our Multi-Lingual Staff & Form Translation - If English is not your first language then you can visit http://translation.documentsarchive.org.uk for the Official Passport Application form translated into 50 languages. You can also contact us via phone if you wish to use the services of our multilingual staff.
        Directions to the Passport Office - You will receive an email with directions from your home or office postcode travelling by foot, car or public transport via email providing step by step instructions. You will also be sent details of how to use our SMS location tool that will help you should you get lost on the way to the office.
        Preparing for Your Appointment - Help and advice via email and video including what to expect on the day, which forms to and supporting documents the applicant will need to bring. All provided in bite size chunks.
        As you will remember the below services are provided at no charge with the package.
        Authorization Letter - If someone else is lodging the applicants passport then complete this online form at: http://auth.britishpassportservices.co.uk and an agent will create an approved Authorization Letter for you within 1 working day.
        2nd Passport Request Letter - If the applicant needs two passports live at the same time complete this form at: http://second.britishpassportservices.co.uk and an agent will create the letter required for the applicants employer allowing them to request a second passport.
        20% Discounted Travel Insurance - Through our partner we can secure travel insurance policies at a 20% discount when compared to standard rates. For more information call: 0844 888 1134
        International Driving License & Health Card - We can upgrade your UK Driving license to one that is recognized worldwide. Chargeable through the Post Office and The AA. You can also submit your European Health Card and receive of all of the benefits of the service at: www.EuropeanHealthCard.eu at no charge.
        Four Passport Photographs - shot by a professional at our Wimbledon studio. Appointment required.
        Passport Office Appointment Exemption - We can provide you with a Passport Office Exemption at no extra charge where the applicant will not need to take the day off work to attend the Passport Office saving time, travel and accommodation expenses and instead just post the documents to our Head Office and wait to receive the new passport in the post within 7-10 days. For details on the next step call: 0844 888 1134
        Kind Regards

Comment

That email is excellent.
          We cannot book you an appointment at Newport until payment has been received. Haven't paid yet? Call: 0203 0120 255
          Do you want to email the defence you are looking at entering and I'll check you haven't chopped out anything important. admin@legalbeagles.info

And thanks for letting me know about the 122 lines - I'll try get the defence to fit.

#staysafestayhome

Comment

This was the invoice they sent through. Sent on Nov 15 2014 but dated 5 Bed 2015. Its in their database they can go in and change whatever they want.

Applicant ID APPLICANT NAME Agent RenewalReasonPAYMENTTERMS STATUS 40766 xxxxxxxxxxx Expired /Expiring Within 72hrs NOT PAIDQUANTITY DESCRIPTION Time Date Redeemed? Cost (PerApplicant)1Booking Premium Service (1 Day) -£128 Adult / £106.50 ChildAppointment 9:30am April 3, 2014 £10.001Use of Online Appointment BookingForm £10.001 SMS, Email & Letter Confirmation £10.001 Checking Online Form for Errors £8.751 Directions to the Passport Office £10.001 Emergency Travel Document Card 1yr Validity £10.001 30 Minute Telephone Consultation £14.251 WebChat, Email, 24hr Helpline Access £20.001 Having 04 Passport Form Posted £5.001Passport Photos, ExecutiveLodging & Collection Service &Other Package Items £0.00 1 Current Overdue Invoice Charges - £80.00NOTES: Service to be fulfilled based on Agreement agreed between UK Services &Support Ltd and xxxxxx. This invoice is not payment for the passport feeitself. This will still be due to the Passport Office on the day of the appointment.Whilst our services are non-refundable after the service has been fulfilled a refundcan be secured up until the time until we complete the contract in full. To cancelthe contract call: 0203 6000 145 and enter Cancellation Code: 40766. If we havenot started the work a full refund can be issued. If only part of the contract hasbeen fulfilled then a refund on the services not yet provided can be made.SUBTOTAL £164.67VAT 20% £32.93SHIPPING &HANDLING N/ATOTAL £197.60PAID £0.00TOTAL DUE £197.60UK Services & Support Ltd | Company Number: 08644308 | VAT Number: 191970184

Comment

if you squish up all the linebreaks you should get within 112 lines - I got Angi's to 110 - http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...557#post524557 - But yes you can leave out the DPA bits - it's just illustrative of how the company generally behaves rather than a specific defence against anything.

I'll amend the examples later so they will fit and have a shuffle so it's laid out ok too.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi just sent it to you

Comment

nice one thanks will have a look xx
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Replied, only a minor amendment towards the beginning and tried to shufty it up to fit, presumably that formatting was after you'd pasted into MCOL so shows how long the lines can be?
                    Just checking so I know how to amend the example defence so peeps can submit via MCOL ( as I can't get into MCOL to see how they have changed it without having a claim against me)
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Got your reply Thank You

Comment

sorry yes it was after I had pasted into MCOL

Comment

Thought so, that's cool, let me know if that fits ok now ( and how much extra space is left if any)
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

ah doesnt fit gets to -harassment of the Defendant by the Claimant for payment of monies thats the last line that gets in

Comment

i tried copying it to excel and then into MCOL and more fits in- a bit strange, Ive messed around with it and all in now

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X