• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds Help With Offer Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds Help With Offer Please

Hi All

Got some good news this morning Lloyds have offered me £1830 for loans I had while in the Royal Navy, never even knew about PPI and they never ever mentioned it the robbing scum bags. Anyway happy they are finally agreeing to cough up but not sure if they are not offering me the full amount there is a part in the letter section L (picture 3) that mentions 'Comparative' regular premium reduction or something, I will attach some pics if anyone who understands this stuff could spare a few mins to check it I would be very very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

stu
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Lloyds Help With Offer Please

Hi Angryduck,

Given the explanation regarding the lack of detail available the offer looks ok to me.
    Unless you have any proof that more was paid in instalments it's going to be difficult
    to claim more.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X