• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI Interest

Hello
    Sorry if this has been explained in a previous thread.
    I just received a letter from Bank of Scotland upholding my PPI complaint. They are refunding my PPI payments which comes to around £850, and they are refunding the interest that I paid on those payment which comes to around £15 (the credit card was closed in 2009).
    All of the other PPI I have reclaimed (barclays and tesco) have paid interest up until the day that they have refunded the PPI to me, to put me in the position that i would have been had i not had the ppi in the beginning. BOS have not done this. When I queried this with them they said they are following FSA guidelines. When I asked him to explain the FSA guidelines to me, he could not.
    Does anyone know what the FSA guidelines say about interest.
    Sorry if this is unclear, happy to explain further if needed.
    Thanks in advance
    Charles
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X