• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HSBC ppi claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSBC ppi claim

Please could anyone advise me on my ppi claim. In short, HSBC contacted me end part of last year to inform me that I may have a ppi claim. I have been into branch and was told that I had been awarded a claim of £2672, which had been sent out on the 27/2, I am still waiting for paperwork. The ppi claim was for a loan taken back in 1995 and was topped up several times over 3 years, the overall loan amounted to 15000. All the paperwork that I have does not state ppi cover. What I don't understand and wonder whether I need to ask them to review offer as I am still paying off this loan with a debt recovery company. This loan will probably take me the rest of my working life to pay off. HSBC was very unreasonable years ago when I was experiencing financial difficulties and would not accept a minimum payment, hence why I'm am now with a debt recovery company employed by HSBC. What are my rights with this matter and does the amount offered seem to be right.
    Tags: None

Re: HSBC ppi claim

Good afternoon,

In think I might be able to help - if you have not already had this matter dealt with.

HSBC refunded my PPI in FULL finally......

Let me know is you need any help and I will post my 'story'.

Best wishes

Dougal

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X