• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds TSB PPI Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds TSB PPI Claim

Good Afternoon.

Looking at this website you all seem so knowledgable so I thought I would bring my query to you

I have just submitted a claim to Lloyds TSB because I believe I was mis sold it as I was pressured to take it out as a term to stregthen my liklihood of being accepted for a loan.

I also have held other insurance as well as critical illness cover with my employer over the same period.

Would LTSB have any grounds to reject my claim seeing as I had sufficient cover on other policies aswell?

Many thanks for your help!
    Capital One - credit card # 1 - redress £62.32 offered
    Capital One - credit card # 2 - redress £252.79 offered
    Barclaycard - credit card # 1 - redress £1,013.77 offered
    Barclaycard - credit card # 2 - awaiting decision
    Lloyds TSB - credit card - rejected - being re-assessed
    Lloyds TSB - personal loan - redress £1,045.39 offered
    Tags: None

Re: Lloyds TSB PPI Claim

I think they would more or less say that you had a claim on the basis that the bank did not ask you the question re double cover.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X