• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Egg Card PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg Card PPI

HI there
    I really need some help as I have never even looking into any PPI of any sort so a bit (well very) wet behind the ears on this one.

I had two credit cards many moons ago, around 2003 I think. One was an Egg credit card and another on was an Hilton HHhonors Credit card (which I think was through MBNA at the time however not too sure).

However I understand that EGG cards are no longer around so please could somebody tell me who i need to contact with regards to any PPI that may be due.

Also how can I find out who was the provider of the Hilton HHonors credit card I had at the time also?

Any help would be very much appreciated

Kind regards
    Ben
    Tags: None

Re: Egg Card PPI

Hello czm,

My first post here...! Gosh, I could have written your opening sentence myself a while ago....

Egg claims are submitted to Canada Square, I'm afraid I don't know about Hilton HHonors tho. Not helpful, but a start hopefully. There's some very useful past posts about how to deal with your Egg claim. Good luck!

I'm feeling a bit confused with mine atm........

JB x

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X