• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Fianance SAR for PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Fianance SAR for PPI

Back in 2003/04 I had a loan with Welcome Finance. I worked at a bank before this period and knew better than to take PPI because I knew it was pretty much useless.

However, I needed the loan due to my personal financial situation at the time and the person selling the loan told me they would only provide it with PPI. I took it and obviously know I have been missold it.

Haven't bothered doing anything about a few things relating to my credit file or this PPI until now, but decided in 2018 I'm taking the bull by the horns. I'm already dealing with most stuff, however as the FSCS administer PPI claims now for Welcome I went to apply to them to reclaim mine. The problem is that I don't have any documentation of the loan and so I emailed the address here to try to get info of where to send an SAR.

They have ignored me and so I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of the postal address I need or how I go about getting something to go to the FSCS with?

Cheers in advance.
    COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X