• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Plain Talker v Lifestyle & ARB Advisory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plain Talker v Lifestyle & ARB Advisory

Posted on behalf of user Plain Talker

Hi

I to had phone calls from ARB Advisroy they told me that they have taken over all Lifestyle Money work.

I signed up with Lifestyle Money in July 2012 and never heard anything from them, I made calls to them and the same reply every time was keep looking for updates on our web site, it could take up to a year to get any money back. I tried the web site which said the site does know longer exists.Then in December I heard that the company had gone into administration, so I got in touch with the Ombudsman myself and carried on the claim myself. Then in July of this year I was told that Lifestyle money and gone into liquidation.

Just after this is when ARB got in touch and told me that they was taking over my case, I told them that I didnt want them to act on my behalf and I was sorting my claim out with the Ombudsman.

In August of this year I won my claim I then had a invoice from ARB for the work that they say they had done for me. I have asked them for all copies of any correspondence that they have in which they say they have completed my claim, I'm still waiting for a reply from them.

I need to know can this company ARB Advisory take over from Lifestyle Money and send me an invoice.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Plain Talker v Lifestyle & ARB Advisory

Are you sure it was Lifestyle Money (All Debt Solutions Ltd) you signed up with or Lifestyle Claims (Client Connection Ltd) ?

Comment

Lifestyle Money entered administration on 19 August 2013 and surrendered their MOJ authorization at the same time so it must have been Lifestyle Claims, in which case don't pay ARB.

Comment

Ame can you ask Plain Talker to post up a redacted copy of the contract he signed with Lifestyle Money, because some of the contracts had agreements that companies like ARB advisory would be acting on their behalf and it might state what commission would be due if there were a claim. If the contract did not state ARB advisory and he/she has not signed a contract with ARB advisory.... then it is the same situation as Redhawk etc...

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Posted on behalf of user Plain Talker

Hi

I to had phone calls from ARB Advisroy they told me that they have taken over all Lifestyle Money work.

I signed up with Lifestyle Money in July 2012 and never heard anything from them, I made calls to them and the same reply every time was keep looking for updates on our web site, it could take up to a year to get any money back. I tried the web site which said the site does know longer exists.Then in December I heard that the company had gone into administration, so I got in touch with the Ombudsman myself and carried on the claim myself. Then in July of this year I was told that Lifestyle money and gone into liquidation.

Just after this is when ARB got in touch and told me that they was taking over my case, I told them that I didnt want them to act on my behalf and I was sorting my claim out with the Ombudsman.

In August of this year I won my claim I then had a invoice from ARB for the work that they say they had done for me. I have asked them for all copies of any correspondence that they have in which they say they have completed my claim, I'm still waiting for a reply from them.

I need to know can this company ARB Advisory take over from Lifestyle Money and send me an invoice.

Comment

Hi EXC
          Yes it was All Debt Solutions Ltd trading as Lifestyle Money,Legal Redress Ltd and Synergy Financial Solutions.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Plain Talker; 18th November 2013, 10:01:AM. Reason: adding;

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Talker View Post
            Hi EXC
            Yes it was All Debt Solutions Ltd trading as Lifestyle Money,Legal Redress Ltd and Synergy Financial Solutions.
            It's not very clear from the Pre-Contractual T&Cs who the subsequent contract is with. Do you have the actual contract?

Either way I suspect your contract hasn't been lawfully assigned to ARB in any event.

Comment

It is strange as that document states in right hand corner "Lifestyle Money" which would be All about debt..............but then it states in the body of the text Lifestyle Claims trading as Client Connection Ltd. How confusing is that?

So at the moment it could be either company, this document would be good to send to the MOJ to show how confusing it is for folk not knowing which actual company they are really dealing with. We know that the directors of both crossed paths, worked in same office and obviously even the staff got confused as to who they were working for. Also, ARB are confused as well as to who gave them the job lol because if they state it was Lifestyle Money, why does the document state Life Style Claims?

Comment

Thanks for the reply EXC and no I have nothing else no other kind of contract at all..
                Last edited by Plain Talker; 21st November 2013, 15:47:PM. Reason: added

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X