• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim credit services / consortium reclaim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CLAIM CREDIT SERVICES / CONSORTIUM RECLAIM

Claim Credit Services Ltd have done a Client Connection and surrendered their authorsation meaning that they are out of the clutches of MOJ.

https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/...y=-1&status=-1

Clear Credit Services appear to still be authorized.
    Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:31:AM.

Comment

Re: CLAIM CREDIT SERVICES / ex CONSORTIUM RECLAIM

Consumer program BBC Wales X-Ray will be airing a piece on CCS Review/CCS-Review on Monday 10 March at 7.30pm.

For those that don't live in Wales it should be available on iPlayer the following day.

Beagles' contributed information to the producers of the show.
      Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:30:AM.

Comment

Re: CLAIM CREDIT SERVICES/ CONSORTIUM RECLAIM

The show's available on iPlayer for the next 7 days http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...13_Episode_22/

Claims company complaint

An IT manager from Pontypridd has told how he’s having to sell his home after being pushed further into debt following a cold call from a Swansea call centre.

David Parry was rung late in 2012 by a Swansea firm called Claim Credit Services Ltd, operating under the name CCS Advice.

He was more than £20,000 in debt and says the company told him that they could wipe out some of his credit card debts.

David said: “The longer the conversation went on, the more plausible it sounded. They had a number of customers who had had their debt written off due to breaches in the Consumer Credit Act. And they were getting a high success rate of getting credit cards and loans written off.”

But first he had to pay their fee – an additional £3,800 added on to one of his cards. He says he was told the claim would take no more than four months, and he’d have his money back one way or another after that.

David said: “It scared the heck out of me to be honest, but If I could get one of my credit cards written off, just one, which was easily attainable from what they were saying, then I’d be in a much better position.”

But the quick pay-out never materialised and David was having to cover interest on his credit card debts. Eventually he was told two of the three claims on his credit cards had failed. David never heard back from the company on his last claim, and has had none of his money back. He is now selling his home.

David said: “I was just about treading water, and reducing the balance. I’m now, as I say, worse off. I’m actually in a position now where I’m having to sell my house. The equity will pay off the majority of my debt and I start from nothing.”

The company that made those claims and took David’s money, Claim Credit Services Ltd, has traded as CCS Advice and then CCS Review. Its director is Nicholas Harle. When approached by X-Ray, he denied that his staff had mislead customers and apologised if anyone had lost money. It is no longer running the Swansea Call Centre.

The call centre is now being operated by a different company, Credit Clear Services Ltd of Dorset. It has a different director, but used the same staff in Swansea to sell similar services under the similar trading name of CCS-Review.

X-Ray rang them up, posing as a potential customer. They claimed that they were able to get credit card debts written off and get us large amounts of money back on a mortgage. Credit Clear Services Ltd has not responded to a letter from X-Ray. The company is still operating from the Swansea Call Centre with a new trading name, The Full Financial Review.
        Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:19:AM.

Comment

I only just got round to watching this. It's covered at the start and the end of the show.

Props to the plucky little reporter who collared Harle at the end.
          Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:19:AM.

Comment

Re: CLAIM CREDIT SERVICES / ex CONSORTIUM RECLAIM

Also uploaded to our new Youtube Channel, please subscribe as I will be adding more videos as and when I can https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M14DS6vT31A

lol @ Spineless !
            Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:18:AM.
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

cocomp 29/05/2014 order of court to wind up
              Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:18:AM.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: CLAIM CREDIT SERVICES /CONSORTIUM RECLAIM

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ght=consortium
                Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:17:AM.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Re: CLAIM CREDIT SERVICES/CONSORTIUM RECLAIM

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...their-business
                  Last edited by Amethyst; 12th January 2017, 10:17:AM.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X