• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Debt and Claims Ltd - Be warned, this is the old Cartel Client Review Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt and Claims Ltd - Be warned, this is the old Cartel Client Review Ltd

Be warned. Carl Wright has just renamed "Grass Roots (Financial) Ltd" to "Debt and Claims Ltd" at companies house. So if you are approached by a company called "Debt and Claims Ltd", it is still the same Grass Roots Financial Ltd / Cartel Client Review Ltd, Carl Wright company. See the following threads for more information.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...right-company!
    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-Client-Review
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=122675
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=126656
    Tags: None

Re: Debt and Claims Ltd - Be warned, this is the old Cartel Client Review Ltd

Good Lord, he and Eric Fairweather have been busy recently.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO ANY Claims Management Company.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi,
      what about CTS Private Clients? Is it one more Carl Wright's company?

Comment

There is some evidence to suggest this may be the case. George Whalley, who allegedly runs it, was one of Carl's cronies at CCLS, and there are some other connections. Do you have any more info?

Comment

Hi,

I was looking for a job and did send few CVs online. I recieved phone call from CTS Private Clients (I even did not apply for a job for this company) asking me to come to a seminar. I was a bit suspicious cause there is no proper website or any info about CTS Private Clients. But I gave a go. Next day I was asked to come for a second interview and I was booked for an induction training course in Manchester. It costs £50 (plus I have to pay for my traveling to Manchester). I went for one day course, so did not have to stay in Manchester (people, who went for three days course had to pay £170 + accommodation in Manchester). The speaker was Carl Wright.
          However, I never took a job, but we were told that you have to come back to the same course in 4 weeks (as Carl Wright said 'to refresh all information') and you have to pay again.
          As far as know CTS Private Clients was established on 23/05/2012, Manchester.

P.S. Every single person attending course got quite huge folder about Carl Wright's achievements and how many good things he did for people

Comment

Sounds like a typical Carl Wright scam. Promise people the earth and charge them up front for the privilege. You will probably be aware from searching for his name, that he is one of the world's most accomplished liars. Would you be able to post any of the information out of the folder that they gave you?

Comment

I've started a new thread about this company so it can be picked up by Google. Hopefully this will save at least some people from handing over their money to Carl Wright.

Comment

Originally posted by chtp0103 View Post
                I've started a new thread about this company so it can be picked up by Google. Hopefully this will save at least some people from handing over their money to Carl Wright.
                Seems Mr Wright & co have been very busy.

Trouble is, all the claims they supported and fed through Legal Direct, Emmetts and latterley Ashton Fox are coming seriously unstuck.
                Have had some clients ring me to say they are now days away from court action from credit card companies and loan providers due to non-payment which was advised through the claims process by the aforesaid solicitor companies. Ashton Fox - seemingly as "Toothless" as the FSA (to coin HRH speak....Ma'am!) - have freely admitted to one client that "not many of these stood the test of time" on the unenforceability challenges.

Grassroots / AKA GRF Claims / AKA Debt and Claim Ltd have a superb response........... make an arrangement with your provider to repay the debt! By the way, this can be done in several ways including use of their debt management service. And what of the fees paid to Grassroots for their claims management of a failed claim........ good luck in getting these back..... probably spent them at Companies House setting up other companies to rip people off.

Another element to Grassroots response is to ask for a letter of Authority from the client in favour of Druers Solicitors who will see if a case can be built against Ashton Fox & co for bad advice relating to the claim for enforceability. What a shame the FSA don't regulate claims management companies. Me thinks due diligence, or the seeming lack of it, would have been a delightful defence with which to wipe CW's smile off his face.

As it is, the MoJ are out of their depth with this scheister. Whilst never now appearing on alist of Directors, I get the impression there are a significant number of claims companies out there with whom he has some significant influence. It's a shame his collaborators can't see him for what he is, but then I guess they're just revelling in the dividends.

If I had one wish.......!

C-Y-D

Comment

I think we'd better get a thread up warning about "GRF Claims", as that is what Carl Wright seems to be trading as for Grass Roots Financial Ltd. Is he allowed to trade under a totally different name than that of the limited company?

Comment

Yes they can as long as they have a MOJ authorisation. Cento Client Review was a trading name of a ltd company with a different name.

Comment

Carl Wright's authorisation is for Grass Roots Financial Ltd though, not for GRF Claims. Is this still allowed?

Comment

Chtp can you check on the MOJ site, it is difficult for me to access this at present as I am in hospital. Then please post again and advise if they have not included this company we can bring this to the attention of the MOJ, as they will be in serious trouble for not being authorised and trading.

Originally posted by chtp0103 View Post
                        Carl Wright's authorisation is for Grass Roots Financial Ltd though, not for GRF Claims. Is this still allowed?

Comment

My mistake. Grass Roots (Financial) Ltd has "GRF" and "GRF Claims" listed as trading names. It has also updated its name to "Debt and Claims Ltd" on the MoJ site.

Comment

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/e...owed-fees.html

Comment

No mention of Carl Wright in the above article. Looks like Eric Fairweather's taking the rap for it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X