• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The pensions helpline limited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The pensions helpline limited

We had that too but now Face Book and e-mails are the norm!
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

I'm awful y'know,,I have Facebook on,,but don't log on to chat 99% of the time,I have such a huge family I get inundated with them all msl:,,so I just pop chat on now and then....I know,,I'm going straight to Hell

Comment

Its cheaper for me, I think!
        But I wish there was something we could do about these calls we have had another that is similar but this time for saving money on energy bills other than that identical in the message.
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

I think these guys are in the office next to me
          They just call people all day
          Hello were the pensions helpline, it's regarding your pension with PENSION Co" and they try to get appts for the MANGER. Once the phone goes down they just shout abuse, and I mean abuse. The language is foul. A few other businesses here have complined.

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post
          just got a call from these jokers

THE PENSIONS HELPLINE LIMITED
          83 MESNES ROAD
          WIGAN
          LANCASHIRE
          UNITED KINGDOM
          WN1 2QT

apparently I was through to the switchboard, who couldnt tell me if they were a private company or government office, and they slammed the phone down when I asked about their location.

Apparently im owed thousands!!!!

will look further on to these joke merchants

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X