• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

stewpeas53 - Claims Direct

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stewpeas53 - Claims Direct

I was just refunded my PPI though the help of a company called claims Direct. They hounded me day and night with calls at all times of the day. However I gave in without reading the
    extra fine print. I was sure that they had quoted me a solid figure, but now they have sent
    me a bill for 39 percent. I think this percentage is extremely high. They didnt tell me of my options. Was this a breach of their contract, Can i take them to court. Can they take me to
    court if I don't pay them. Don't go with any of these companies they are crooks, they charge exorbitant amounts of money just to write a letter which you can do yourself.

Re: Halifax PPI - please help!

Hi Stewpeas

I will ask one of the team to move this post to CMC's.

In the meantime could you please post up the t&c's which this relates to so that we can check out if they are correct.

Many thanks
    Tuttsi

Comment

Re: stewpeas53 - Claims Direct

Presumably they haven't yet given you the money?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X