• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

conned new member needs help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conned new member needs help

I think iv been conned by Park lane services, whom cold called me i was so desprate about my debt that i belived what they told me, that my debt was not legal under the C.C act 1974, I stupidly payed them £581 on my credit card upfront, on the same card thay where trying to help me with! wot a mug i am. I followed all the instrutions that thay gave me and forwarded the info from barclaycard to them, since then I can not get intouch with them and have been left with more debt and dont know what to do, part of me is still hoping the info thay gave me is true, but I dout it any help and advice would be good!!!!

Re: conned new member needs help

Park Lane have gone kerputt (unsuprisingly) and are no longer trading or authorised by the Claism Regulator.

I would write to barclaycard and withdraw your permission for Park Lane to deal with them on your behalf.

It is quite unlikely you will be able to get a refund from Park Lane however you may be able to, bizarrely, reclaim the payment from Barclaycard under section 75.(will get link for details in a tic) (edit: here this post should help: Claims Management Company been closed down ? What should you do ? - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum )

also read First Step Debt Elimination / Park Lane Services - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Have you kept up minimum payments on the card ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Here

Not sure which one of these you used

Business Name: Park Lane Financial Services SL Address: Edificio Isabel, Bajo 1
      Avenida De La Constitucion 9, Alhaurin el Grande Town/City: Malaga Postcode: 29120 County: EU
      Trading Names: No Trading Names Sector: Financial products/services, Authorisation Number: CRM14104
      or

Business Name: Park Lane Services International Limited Address: KG House, Kingsfield Way
      Northampton Town/City: Northampton Postcode: NN5 7QS County: Northants
      Trading Names: No Trading Names Sector: Financial products/services, Status: Authorisation Surrendered
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I used Park Lane Services International Ltd, KG House, Kingsfield Way, Northampt on, NN5 7QS. When I recived the contract the postal address said P.O Box 348 Gatwick Airport RH6 0WY !!!! but by then I had already paid £581 on my credit card, the recipet for that arrived with the contract and my payment had been made to Investment Marketing Fuengirola. It said on there website and also on the contract that they are regulated by the Ministry of justice (CRM10338) also ICO Reg Number ZZ1251244, I would be very gratefull if you could give me any advice on what I should do next if there is anything I can do!!!!! thanks
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        yes I Have kept up the payment on the card
        Last edited by vinnie; 18th May 2010, 20:08:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Amethyst has given you the link to look at reclaiming the 581 from Barclaycard. Yes this seems bizarre but have a look at it, you could get it back, possibly.
          Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X