• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cartel Client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartel Client

Have lost alot of money I can ill afford to do when Consumer Credit Litagation Solicitors went belly up.
    This is after agent from Cartel took my money does anybody know how I could seek redress from Cartel as it was their agent who passed me on to the above solicitors.
    They all seem to be peeing in the same pot.
    Any wise bits of information that could help me.:tinysmile_cry_t:

Re: Cartel Client

Read the SRA's release about CCLS, that will give you more information on how you may be able to reclaim anything paid to CCLS.

As for Cartel.............my tip is to keep an eye on the news tomorrow.

How did you pay for the fees to Cartel and CCLS?
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hopefully you'll have paid by credit card. And so can make a claim with them.

Ironic, innit?
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

I am afraid I only have bad news for you here. Cartel Cleint Review is closed for new business. Ministry of Justice is investigaing them at the moment. without their lawyers they are basically not able to do business. That is not going to change anytime soon. From the reports I ave heard today Carl Wright the owner has big securities over the company so this means he will be paid out before any of the clients. I would send a complaint immediately in writting because it is only a matter of time before they have to call in the administrators. It seems like Cartel have grown far too quickly and have been less than honest with their customers. If you paid the fees by credit card you can claim them back because they have not done the job you paid for. Contact your credit card provider for more infromation. Get your claims in fast since it is belived they have around 70,000 customers in the same boat as you. Sorry for the bad news

Comment

Lord Hunt report into 'fringes of legality' CMCs ? - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum
          Originally posted by Iggots Oct 2009
          Lord Hunt report into 'fringes of legality' CMCs ? Just been informed by Client Consumer Litigation Solicitors i.e. (Cartel ltd) that my credit card case has been picked by a lord Justice at Manchester Court as a test case on defination of a true copy?
          Case held on 30th November will let you know out come and I will ask for case papers if I'm aloud and pass them on to forum they may be helpful?
          Did this actually happen then or was it a pile of poo they told you to stop you questioning your case ?

Iggotts have you read the SRA announcement and information for clients of CCLS ?
          Solicitors Regulation Authority - Consumer Credit Litigation Solicitors (CCLS) closure
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I hope this did not happen and was a pile of poo made up by Cartel for inggotts sake. It was reported today that CCLS did not have insurance therefore clients of CCLS for the 4 test cases (one referred to above) that they lost are facing up to £30,000 court expences. There is a court case next month to see who is liable for the fees - The solicitor or the clients.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X