• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim from BW Legal and PRAC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claim from BW Legal and PRAC

Hi to all.

BW Legal and PRAC (PRAC bought the debt )
    have been chasing me for a defaulted account with Money Shop for over 1 year now. I have asked them several times to provide documents ( any existing Default Notice sent by Money Shop, Deed Agreement, the Notice of Assignment made under the hand of the assignor under section 136 of the law of property act 1925 )
    that my support their claim. In all this time all what they sent me was a doctorate Notice of Assignment and Statement of the account ( doctorate too). Few weeks ago I have asked PRAC for CCA and they sent my a copy of CCA and statement of account. The sum claim by them is around £500. As they sent the CCA is there any other chance to challenge them. I have attached some of the letters I have received from them. I will really appreciate if any one can advice me what to do. Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Can I please see that statement they have sent without it being blacked out?

Comment

Hi
      Another question
      Did they ever send you a default notice and if so how was it sent?

Comment

warwick65 Sorry missing your replay. No, they never sent my any Default Notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ion52 View Post
          Hi to all.

BW Legal and PRAC (PRAC bought the debt )
          have been chasing me for a defaulted account with Money Shop for over 1 year now. I have asked them several times to provide documents ( any existing Default Notice sent by Money Shop, Deed Agreement, the Notice of Assignment made under the hand of the assignor under section 136 of the law of property act 1925 )
          that my support their claim. In all this time all what they sent me was a doctorate Notice of Assignment and Statement of the account ( doctorate too). Few weeks ago I have asked PRAC for CCA and they sent my a copy of CCA and statement of account. The sum claim by them is around £500. As they sent the CCA is there any other chance to challenge them. I have attached some of the letters I have received from them. I will really appreciate if any one can advice me what to do. Thanks.
          Yes. I will pm you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X