• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BW Legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW Legal

I have an old PDUK loan from 2011 for £687 this was put into a debt management plan and as far as I was aware paid off in September 2012 I then received a default notice saying I owed £383 I told them to do one I am now being chased by BWLegal through PRA group they have sent the new letter before action on my credit file it shows the default settled in December 16 on call credit yet says unknown on Equifax any ideas
    Tags: None

Re: BW Legal

Who was your debt management plan with ? When you entered the plan did they confirm to you that interest and charges were frozen ?

I know Stepchange ( CCCS when I was with them) tended to send you statements out throughout your plan assuming the interest and charges were stopped so you thought you were further ahead than you were because they hadn't actually got creditors to agree to stop increasing the amounts.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi
      Is it possible to post up the contents of the LBA so people can see exactly what they are saying.

You really do need to respond to it
      A CCA request to PRA is a must and then you will likely want other documents such as the default notice, the assignment details ( the deed and the notice) as well as a full statement of account showing how the debt has accrued.

Do you have records from your old DMP? If not do the company still exist so could you send them a SAR to get the details of what was paid and to whom.
      [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] - and you wonder why I do not trust stepchange?

Comment

I have asked PDUK for a copy of all my loans I had with them from 2009 to 2011 the amounts I borrowed and what I paid back, they responded as you said they would saying the loan in question was sold to PRAC and to contact BWLegal. I have responded by putting in a refund for all my loans for irresponsible lending so will seee how it goes. I will send my letter before action back to BWLegal and ask for all the details of the loan and also tell them I have disputed this debt with PDUK

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X