• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help! Claim form Asset Investigation/lending stream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help! Claim form Asset Investigation/lending stream

Yes. There's a form for mediation but I also have to say what dates I'm available etc

Comment

Originally posted by Bettyregrets View Post
      That's very interesting. I have still received nothing from Asset. I got my court forms through yesterday and I'm going to tick mediation because I don't think I can go to court. Of course I will if I have to but praying there's a way out of this

Although I would tick yes to mediation, I can gaureente that ACI will lead you down the path and insist on full payment.....

If you go the mediation path give nothing away to them.

Comment

Oh? Thing is full payment is completely out of the question. I'm sure I don't owe anywhere near what they are saying I owe but without any statements etc it's hard to say

Comment

If medeation.... stick to your guns and give nothhing away

in my case the mediatior tried to push me when I quoted case law. I explained that it was behond their remit and experience they just said but you owe this money..... I ended meadiation at that point

Comment

So they didn't take account of non compliance or anything like that? Was there any scope for paying the debt in instalments? I'm happy to pay what I owe but not huge interest and charges

Comment

Let me guess.... it was signed by Mr C Ringmore which I am sure he signed the wittness statement on the county court claim. I do not think he exists not in the real world at least. Put them to proof on that with Asset collections. sure it is a nome de plume

Comment

Yes!!!!! Mr C Ringrose!!! I'll look him up

Comment

I don't think he/she exists. It could be anybody hiding behind that PO Box in Blackpool.

Comment

Originally posted by kaput View Post
                    I don't think he/she exists. It could be anybody hiding behind that PO Box in Blackpool.
                    Im convinced Mr Ringrose does not exist. Ive checked the company info. Surely a witness statement should be either signed by a company officer or a solicitor ?

Comment

Originally posted by jon34 View Post
                      Im convinced Mr Ringrose does not exist. Ive checked the company info. Surely a witness statement should be either signed by a company officer or a solicitor ?
                      I have even checked Asset collections non de plume holding company T.M Legal services (who have a charge over Asset collections) and can find no such name there.

Comment

Interesting and yes that's right about the witness. They operate out of a call centre in Strathclyde and pride themselves on fairness and understanding. Apparently

Comment

Have you sent this case to the Financial Ombudsman yet?

Comment

Yes. Lending Stream then contacted me and agreed to wipe out another debt I had with them which I believed was paid off. However because this debt is now with Asset they cannot do anything with it. I was just wondering if this prejudices my case. Note that Asset have failed to comply with all my statutory requests and LS have not replied to my SAR

Comment

Have you accepted this offer from Lending Stream? You shouldn't - you should refuse it and send it to the Ombudsman so that they can consider this other loan.

If you have accepted it, can you copy here the terms of the offer from Lending Stream.

Comment

Unfortunately yes I've accepted it basically because I don't need any more demands for money I don't have. They have said that any correspondence about the other loan needs to go to Asset. Even if I did not accept the offer the Ombudsman probably won't get involved as there is a court case in progress. I'll copy the offer on Monday as don't have a PC at home. Can I change my mind about the offer?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X