• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Swift Advance After Repo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swift Advance After Repo

Originally posted by sofi3353 View Post
    Determined is this spreadsheet for fees/interest

i have another one which someone did for me and that shows a much higher figure.....i will email it to sparkie and then maybe you could have a look at it
    This spreadsheet is for charges UP TO OCTOBER 2008 but not for a penny afterwards.

Do you understand what it means.

This is what happened to the charges before October 2008 when you were never told they were being added.
    Look at them in conjunction with the report.
    I have done nothing with the charges after October 2008 because you were probably told about them.

If you have a spreadsheet, what is that one purporting to say.

Regards

Determined
    Last edited by Determined; 16th November 2016, 16:28:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Determined View Post
      This spreadsheet is for charges UP TO OCTOBER 2008 but not for a penny afterwards.

Do you understand what it means.

Regards
      yes i understand that now

the spreadsheet which i have is for charges up until february 2016 and i understand why you have done the spreadsheet up until october 2008 because prior to october 2008 swift were not required to inform customers of any charges

Comment

yes i understand that now

the spreadsheet which i have is for charges up until february 2016 and i understand why you have done the spreadsheet up until october 2008 because prior to october 2008 swift were not required to inform customers of any charges
        Correct and because they did not have to they did not. However if you read Paragraph M how could you ever pay a charge to avoid interest if they did not tell you. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for an attempt phone call etc.

Read my note carefully and absorb what is being said.

We are trying to say that at worst their figures are wrong and need to be thoroughly examined.

They are saying, in our opinion, you owe £6000.00 + more than you do.

We can dissect the rest later. At the moment you need a 'stay' of proceedings to gather more evidence.

Regards

Comment

Correct and because they did not have to they did not. However if you read Paragraph M how could you ever pay a charge to avoid interest if they did not tell you. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for an attempt phone call etc.

Read my note carefully and absorb what is being said.

We are trying to say that at worst their figures are wrong and need to be thoroughly examined.

They are saying, in our opinion, you owe £6000.00 + more than you do.

We can dissect the rest later. At the moment you need a 'stay' of proceedings to gather more evidence.

Regards

thank you

i understand

will get on to the stay of proceedings

Comment

thank you

i understand

will get on to the stay of proceedings
            Tomorrow, when I have more time, I will walk you through how that spread sheet works.

Regards

Comment

Tomorrow, when I have more time, I will walk you through how that spread sheet works.

Regards
              once again thank you v much

is there any template letter that you know of which i can use for stay of proceedings??

Comment

once again thank you v much

is there any template letter that you know of which i can use for stay of proceedings??
                Hi sofi
                We have drafted one for you and I have just sent it to you by e-mail.
                Sparkie

Comment

This is what I have told sofi to send to Swift.
                  I just could not resist having a dig at them

Sparkie

Hi Sofi,
                  Send this to Swift tonight so that they have it by start of business tomorrow.. We have to try and buy you some time
                  Brian
                  To info@swift.co.uk

Just write Please pass this e-mail letter on to Eastern Counselling Litigation Department.

To Swift Advances plc16th November 2016
                  Arcadia House
                  Warley Hill Business Park
                  The Drive, Brentwood
                  Essex CM13 3BH

Dear Sirs,

Reference agreement numberBA2347/49930

I write in reference to the forthcoming hearing in the matter of Swift Advances v Ourselves on 23rd November 2016.

Our preparation for the hearing is reliant upon the provision of information by you with regard to the loan and the circumstances and level of the alleged debt.

We are therefore in your hands and the speed with which you comply with a Subject Access Request.

In those circumstances and with a view to minimising costs we would ask that you agree to a stay, of the proceedings, until say mid January 2017.

In the event that you will not agree we will make the Court aware of the representations we have made to you in an attempt to preserve Court time and make the same request directly to the Court itself.

We trust that you will concur that any other action will wholly disadvantage the inexperienced litigant in person with no experience of Court procedure.

You hold the information we need to provide a proper response and hope you will see we should not be disadvantaged by any delay instigated by our opponent.

Please respond by return.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
                    This is what I have told sofi to send to Swift.
                    I just could not resist having a dig at them

Sparkie

Hi Sofi,
                    Send this to Swift tonight so that they have it by start of business tomorrow.. We have to try and buy you some time
                    Brian
                    To info@swift.co.uk

Just write Please pass this e-mail letter on to Eastern Counselling Litigation Department.

To Swift Advances plc16th November 2016
                    Arcadia House
                    Warley Hill Business Park
                    The Drive, Brentwood
                    Essex CM13 3BH

Dear Sirs,

Reference agreement numberBA2347/49930

I write in reference to the forthcoming hearing in the matter of Swift Advances v Ourselves on 23rd November 2016.

Our preparation for the hearing is reliant upon the provision of information by you with regard to the loan and the circumstances and level of the alleged debt.

We are therefore in your hands and the speed with which you comply with a Subject Access Request.

In those circumstances and with a view to minimising costs we would ask that you agree to a stay, of the proceedings, until say mid January 2017.

In the event that you will not agree we will make the Court aware of the representations we have made to you in an attempt to preserve Court time and make the same request directly to the Court itself.

We trust that you will concur that any other action will wholly disadvantage the inexperienced litigant in person with no experience of Court procedure.

You hold the information we need to provide a proper response and hope you will see we should not be disadvantaged by any delay instigated by our opponent.

Please respond by return.

will get onto it right away sparkie

thank you once again

sofi

Comment

We have absolute evidence and confirmation from the OFT that Swift did not include Eastern Counselling in their CC licence from 2004, and as they have used it since that is deemed to be a criminal offence under section 39 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and its subsequent amendments 2006.

A claim can neither be pursued or defended against the background of an illegal act under the Doctrine of the Illegal Defence.
                      Sparkie

Comment

email sent to swift

- - - Updated - - -

We have absolute evidence and confirmation from the OFT that Swift did not include Eastern Counselling in their CC licence from 2004, and as they have used it since that is deemed to be a criminal offence under section 39 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and its subsequent amendments 2006.

A claim can neither be pursued or defended against the background of an illegal act under the Doctrine of the Illegal Defence.
                        Sparkie
                        now i understand why you said the letters from Eastern counselling were an important part

Comment

email sent to swift

- - - Updated - - -

now i understand why you said the letters from Eastern counselling were an important part
                          Attached is what the OFT said in the second page of a letter
                          Attached Files

Comment

Attached is what the OFT said in the second page of a letter
                            yet they were still using it

Comment

yet they were still using it
                              Exactly and by doing so they committed a criminal offence...........Swift Advances Plc used Eastern Counselling to levy the fees and charge who then added them to your account .......Unlawfully.
                              This will be included in the Defence and Counterclaim we will put together for you ..........that is if you cannot get a Solicitor/Counsel to represent you.
                              With a bit of luck we could get your agreement rescinded ...........But we need your History Notes form your SAR information
                              Sparkie

Comment

Exactly and by doing so they committed a criminal offence...........Swift Advances Plc used Eastern Counselling to levy the fees and charge who then added them to your account .......Unlawfully.
                                This will be included in the Defence and Counterclaim we will put together for you ..........that is if you cannot get a Solicitor/Counsel to represent you.
                                With a bit of luck we could get your agreement rescinded ...........But we need your History Notes form your SAR information
                                Sparkie
                                i suppose we have to wait 40 days for SAR to come back and then take it from there

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X