• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swift Advance After Repo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Swift Advance After Repo

    .We have the Chart on LIBOR rate movement......there was no change in LIBOR from Dec 2006 to August 2007 yet they increased your interest on 20th Feb 2007 then........... from November 2007 LIBOR went down and down from 5.49% to 2.81% to September 2008. they increased your interest on 20th August 2007 then on 22 December 2008 they increased it again even though they had not reduced it at any time when it was going down, they increased it as soon as it went up again even though LIBOR was at least 2% lower that when your agreement started.
    That is a pointer to an Unfair Relationship IMO
    Another point I noticed is they included the PPI in the total Loan amount and charged interest on that for the period of the loan.
    Again IMO The PPI should have been a separate loan and shown to be so on the agreement. It only covered you for the first 3 years in any event.
    Just my initial observations. pt will have a view on this I think if he would.
    Also I note they charged 16 £12.00 's for unsuccessful telephone calls..........Not nice that is it?

    Sparkie

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Swift Advance After Repo

      Agreement ( more docs to follow)
      Attached Files
      Forum upgrade - SUNDAY 21st JANUARY !!!

      “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

      Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

      Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Swift Advance After Repo

        Couple more
        Attached Files
        Forum upgrade - SUNDAY 21st JANUARY !!!

        “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

        Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

        Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Swift Advance After Repo

          Terms
          Attached Files
          Forum upgrade - SUNDAY 21st JANUARY !!!

          “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

          Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

          Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Swift Advance After Repo

            Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
            .We have the Chart on LIBOR rate movement......there was no change in LIBOR from Dec 2006 to August 2007 yet they increased your interest on 20th Feb 2007 then........... from November 2007 LIBOR went down and down from 5.49% to 2.81% to September 2008. they increased your interest on 20th August 2007 then on 22 December 2008 they increased it again even though they had not reduced it at any time when it was going down, they increased it as soon as it went up again even though LIBOR was at least 2% lower that when your agreement started.
            That is a pointer to an Unfair Relationship IMO
            Another point I noticed is they included the PPI in the total Loan amount and charged interest on that for the period of the loan.
            Again IMO The PPI should have been a separate loan and shown to be so on the agreement. It only covered you for the first 3 years in any event.
            Just my initial observations. pt will have a view on this I think if he would.
            Also I note they charged 16 £12.00 's for unsuccessful telephone calls..........Not nice that is it?

            Sparkie
            is there any chance i could get hold of that chart so i could produce it in court next week with my defence?
            no its not nice sparkie......

            so what is my best option now and what is the next step that i should take

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Swift Advance After Repo

              Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Terms
              thank you again

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Swift Advance After Repo

                Originally posted by sofi3353 View Post
                is there any chance i could get hold of that chart so i could produce it in court next week with my defence?
                no its not nice sparkie......

                so what is my best option now and what is the next step that i should take
                Hiya sofi,
                If you send me a PM with your e-mail address I'll send you a copy of the LIBOR chart.
                You might think of advising Swift that I am making a witness statement for you to assist the Court in understanding the Cost of Swifts funding and the use of clause J & K2.

                I think they "May" have a think about that because I have absolute proof that the cost of their funds are solely due to the LIBOR rate.
                I'll draft a witness statement and post it up and see that people think about it and the idea.
                They will not like me getting involved in your case .................

                You can send it to the Court and Swift if others agree and think it could help you.........I'm pretty certain Swift won't like it, also ask the Court if they would make an order from Swift to supply a copy of the underwriting sheet and/or all the information contained on it.

                In fact request a copy of it or all the info contained on it .................because if it shows they paid commission and " Override" commission and they didn't tell you how much both were they will be in trouble.
                In fact ask them now ASAP if they paid commission and Over ride commission to Crystal Finance.

                You could do it all by sending Swift an SAR..........that is another way you can ask the court to stay the hearing next week as your SAR info will provide you with more evidence to fight them with and give the Court further insight into all matters
                I hope others will comment on my tactics to try and assist you.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Swift Advance After Repo

                  What was the date of the first statement you received that included any charges that they had added, Did every subsequent statement show the charges added and did you only receive them quarterly

                  If you can post them I can do some work on which of them are bearing interest incorrectly.

                  Regards

                  Determined

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Swift Advance After Repo

                    Originally posted by Determined View Post
                    What was the date of the first statement you received that included any charges that they had added, Did every subsequent statement show the charges added and did you only receive them quarterly

                    If you can post them I can do some work on which of them are bearing interest incorrectly.

                    Regards

                    Determined
                    im not really sure of the date.....
                    maybe the statement that has been uploaded will say what date what charge was applied

                    i will have to check papers to see exactly when i was getting a full statement

                    i do have a spreadsheet which someone did for me regarding the charges and ppi if thats any use

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Swift Advance After Repo

                      Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
                      Hiya sofi,
                      If you send me a PM with your e-mail address I'll send you a copy of the LIBOR chart.
                      You might think of advising Swift that I am making a witness statement for you to assist the Court in understanding the Cost of Swifts funding and the use of clause J & K2.

                      I think they "May" have a think about that because I have absolute proof that the cost of their funds are solely due to the LIBOR rate.
                      I'll draft a witness statement and post it up and see that people think about it and the idea.
                      They will not like me getting involved in your case .................

                      You can send it to the Court and Swift if others agree and think it could help you.........I'm pretty certain Swift won't like it, also ask the Court if they would make an order from Swift to supply a copy of the underwriting sheet and/or all the information contained on it.

                      In fact request a copy of it or all the info contained on it .................because if it shows they paid commission and " Override" commission and they didn't tell you how much both were they will be in trouble.
                      In fact ask them now ASAP if they paid commission and Over ride commission to Crystal Finance.

                      You could do it all by sending Swift an SAR..........that is another way you can ask the court to stay the hearing next week as your SAR info will provide you with more evidence to fight them with and give the Court further insight into all matters
                      I hope others will comment on my tactics to try and assist you.
                      i will get on to the SAR straight away and post it to them tomorow morning

                      can i not just take the WS to court next week without informing swift?

                      will pm u my email id now and thank you so much for your help

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Swift Advance After Repo

                        Originally posted by sofi3353 View Post
                        i will get on to the SAR straight away and post it to them tomorow morning

                        can i not just take the WS to court next week without informing swift?

                        will pm u my email id now and thank you so much for your help
                        Hi sofi,
                        No you must send a copy to Swift.
                        Look forward to your pm
                        Sparkie

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Swift Advance After Repo

                          Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
                          Hi sofi,
                          No you must send a copy to Swift.
                          Look forward to your pm
                          Sparkie
                          sent the PM

                          my previous WS was given to swift at my last hearing and i putnit in my file on the morning of the hearing

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Swift Advance After Repo

                            Originally posted by sofi3353 View Post
                            sent the PM

                            my previous WS was given to swift at my last hearing and i putnit in my file on the morning of the hearing
                            That is acceptable as it was your witness statement and could be questioned about it on the day.
                            My witness statement would have to sent to Swift before the hearing
                            Sparkie

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: Swift Advance After Repo

                              Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
                              That is acceptable as it was your witness statement and could be questioned about it on the day.
                              My witness statement would have to sent to Swift before the hearing
                              Sparkie

                              i understand now......
                              just guide me on what to do and i will do it

                              thank you so much

                              - - - Updated - - -

                              sparkie what am i asking for in the SAR??

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: Swift Advance After Repo

                                Originally posted by sofi3353 View Post
                                i understand now......
                                just guide me on what to do and i will do it

                                thank you so much

                                - - - Updated - - -

                                sparkie what am i asking for in the SAR??
                                I can draft you it if you need me to.
                                Sparkie

                                Comment

                                Loading...

                                Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

                                make a complaint

                                upgrade to vip

                                Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

                                only £15/yr

                                Offers available. No subscription traps.

                                sign up now
                                Working...
                                X