• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Debt recovery plus

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt recovery plus

This is my first time posting so forgive me if I've done something wrong lol I have received two parking tickets at Uni (private land) one was in a car park and the other parking on the road in a "loading bay". I ignored it all as the tickets were really expensive and I didn't think was fair. I've since then had 3/4 letters trying to get me to pay and I ignored them. Eventually Debt recovery got involved and have since been sending me lots of letters about intended court action as the tickets have gone to 120 pounds each. I just wanted to know where I stand with this. Thank you.
    Tags: None

Re: Debt recovery plus

Wait till tou get a letter saying they "will take you to court", none of the airy fairy "may take you to court" or "recommend court"

Thank you! They've sent a follow up letter saying "notice of intended court action" should I be worried and just pay it or is this just one of their funny ways of getting me to pay up ?

Drp are envelope stuffers who send various letters to scare people in to part with cash. The Nigerian's are jealous at how much cash they get. Sod em.

File it.

********************************Signature********* ************************

Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.

Hey guys ignored it as you guys said. But after ages of not receiving anything they've sent another letter before court referral. I'm a bit worried now as obviously I don't want to
          Go to court and I've read about the Beavis case. Any advice would be helpful!

No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm