• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Train 4 trade skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Train 4 trade skills

The course was dealt and paid for in 2013. I made the complaint in 2016, which they rejected and off to small claims it went. It's worth it. I didn't expect them to pay before the hearing (which was the bonus bit) and I had every intention to see a judge about my case. If you feel like you need to be heard, take it to small claims - you've nothing to lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
      If your case was heard in open court and it has concluded then you can post the information on the forum (after removing any personal details).

Did you get a transcript of the Judgment (or the whole hearing would be even better)?

Di
      Has anyone had any joy. Reading all your messages I was in the same position.

Comment

Yes many have and many still do.....

Comment

Hi guys,

hope your all well? I’d just like to inform you all I have had the same problem as everyone else and it’s been a nightmare. I myself suffer from social phobia, anxiety, depression and dyslexia and I was told by the salesman that they would not pursue the money owed if I could not complete the course due to illness and also I could do the course in my own time at my own pace which yet again was a complete lie and in a small print which isn’t very clear it states there is an expiry but the salesman told me everything in the papers to sign had been discussed and just to sign if I trusted him n like a fool I believed him and signed.

When I felt a bit better and asked to do the course I was told it had expired and could not continue. Unfortunately after speaking to the c.a.b who advised seeing a solicitor to go for disability discrimination but once the solicitor looked into it they told me it had been to long since the course till now to claim for it. Was quite angry as if they didn’t hold back and took it to court sooner not ten years later or so I may of stood a good chance of doing this.

Anyway court 2 weeks ago resulted in me losing the case saying I should of read the small print has ended up me owing a total of 8.5k with Cabot solicitors fees and court costs and all I had was the welcome pack to show for it which I have no job for the last 20 years due to my illness so they are looking to put a charging order on my property. I seriously feel this has been daylight robbery and looking for any help or advice on who to go to from here after the court has already took place.

Just wondered as seeing online line now so many complaints about t4ts and finance company wether we could all join together and go to court as a big group as surly ok they got there paper work bang on but it has to be wrong how there salesman has told bare faced lies to us all?

Whats everyones views on this please?

Comment

My enrolment date which I signed up for was on the 20/05/2011 but I put a complaint in November 2015 when I got told I was not allowed to continue the course as my so called 36 months were up that I was not even aware of as I was told by the guy it's totally flexible take your time on it .so basically left it to that. Will put up the letter soon .

Comment

Originally posted by Mrscurious View Post

For those who are interested. I sent these people to court (small claims). They acknowledged and put down that they will defend the who claim. Anyway, a week before court date, they sent me an email saying that the full refund is on its way via post. The only bad part is the fees you have to pay court initially, which I think you can claim back.
              Hiya, is there anyway I could get in contact with you about this ? Im not sure if you still use this forum as its been a while since you last posted here. Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X