• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • Please note that LegalBeagles is a public forum and the main areas are accessible to all, and as such, please take care your username or posts do not identify you. There is no need to post claim numbers, names or precise amounts to get support with your case. When uploading documents please ensure that you have properly redacted your personal details. Thank you.

refusal to increase dd

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • refusal to increase dd

    Sometime ago Elderbridge increased my payment refused to increase DD unless I filled in expediture income .. knowing their form refused agreed to dd .. emailed them called them .. saying ok increase dd as they normally would if change in payment ..increase they refused on basis I have FOS complaint ... Fos gave me a number not main Elderbridge number to call to get dd increased .. so because I have FOS case Elderbridge playing hardball trying to go in for kill . Charginging interest etc for non complete payments How is this legal how are FOS ignoring this .. I work long shifts guess what number closed .. what is going on?? WHY NOT ALLOWING ME TO PAY
    Tags: None

  • #2
    Hiya Redstar

    There will be an answer for you soon, but whilst we are waiting I will need to ask for some more information.

    1: What is the DD for? A loan? A credit card? A car finance?

    2: What is the FOS complaint for?

    3: How much should you be paying, and how much interest are you paying for non complete payments?

    4:How long has this been going on?

    5: Do the FOS know about the interest being charged?

    6: Have you raised a formal complaint with Elderbridge regarding the DD situation?

    I know it seems a lot of questions and no answers, but we need this to be able to help



    Tagging jaguarsuk des8 Kati Amethyst
    Those who don't believe in Magic will never find it! - Roald Dahl

    Tears are not a sign of weakness they are a sign of having been too strong too long! - Unknown

    You are not disabled by your disability but made able by your abilities. - Oscar Pistorius


    • #3
      Hi Thank you for response its a complicated case took GE money secured loan was made redubdant ge told me to miss 3 payments before payment plan then without notice started eviction . Paid immediately then was told all clear then charged further etc statments said zeor arears .. then charged sold to elderbridge raised fos elderbridge raised dd resued ti implemant it due to fso complaint .. yet will no doubt say late payment etc raised complaint they ignored saying fso dealing fso say not part of complaint I can pay they are pubishing me for fos complaint and fos are not listening that increase being denied xase habdler gave me a number to ring on lunch .. seriously did ring it doesnt answer .. essentially I agree to uncrease in dd company refuses to increase dd with no rational other than have fos complaint re their behaviour


      View our Terms and Conditions

      LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

      If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

      If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.


      No announcement yet.

      upgrade to vip

      Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

      only £15/yr

      Offers available. No subscription traps.

      sign up now

      Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

      Find a Law Firm