• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
    Update
    The Levy letters still say nothing different i.e. we are not going to get our savings pots refunded, he is racking up huge costs and these are likley to increase due to the legal fees incurred in trying to get the bank to refund the September payments (another £400 of mine down the pan).

In spite of letters to Levy and Plantinum I still do not have my case file and Levy has never responded to any of the detailed points I put to him, basically he is not acting on our behalf but purely on behalf of the Gilbourne's to wind up their incompetently run company. I will be writing to the Information Commissioner becasue I feel that under the Data Protection Act my personal data should not have been released to a third party without my prior permission. A company with which I have no relationship is holding a considerable amount of information about me and I have no control over what they might do with it. I think we should all at least pursue this aspect.

How someone like Michell Gilbourne who started out in the community legal services sector championing the rights of vulnerable people got us to where we all are still baffles me, it was only her credentials that drew me down this route.

No that prosepctive MPs are on the campaign trail we should lobby them to press for inclusion in the Financcial Services Compensation Scheme?

Best wishes

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

You imagine he will just keep going while there are funds that can be snaffled up via fees and charges.

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
        You imagine he will just keep going while there are funds that can be snaffled up via fees and charges.
        I am not sure if this should be a new thread......I was 'sold' Bournes Debt Managment Solutions product by an independent financial services company, might I have a claim for misselling as the service proffered didn't materilaise i.e. no PPI or bank charges were ever reclaimed on my behalf, no loan agreements were ever challenged, and my debts were not cleared with five years (all claims made in the literature)? Or am I just clutching at straws?

Comment

Might be worth a new thread....do you still have the documents from the IFA suggesting Bournes for specific things? Did they get commissions ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

No more progress on this at all ? anyone? and the administrators website seems to have changed so there's no further information on there.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Not that I've heard recently...

Comment

'' 22/04/2015 ADMINISTRATOR'S PROGRESS REPORT:BROUGHT DOWN DATE 17/03/2015 '' is the last thing on Co house and nothing on LA Business - presumably he will have to do a final report, it's been almost 4 months since the progress report.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  the administrators website seems to have changed so there's no further information on there.
                  http://www.labusinessrecovery.com/hello-world/

Erm...... yes.

Comment

pmsl... well at least we got rid of that on ours ... http://legalbeagles.info/hello-world ... just a narky dog now.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

pmsl... well at least we got rid of that on ours ... http://legalbeagles.info/hello-world ... just a narky dog now.
                      lol. That dogs look is saying

"you juuuust HAD to... didn't you.. sigh"

Comment

No more progress on this at all ? anyone? and the administrators website seems to have changed so there's no further information on there.
                        Update.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Nibbler; 13th August 2015, 16:18:PM.

Comment

Levy's have just emailed requesting for yet another 12 months to finish this insolvency thing, but with charges totalling nearly £90k already surely another 12 months will see any chance of getting our money back go up in smoke, what do you think would happen if we all voted against the extension?

Comment

Not sure really, but I suspect people are going to be disappointed either way?

Comment

Lots of uncertain figures still, which you'd think would have been worked out after nearly a year. Seems like Ms Gilbournes version of events differs from reality and that's holding things up, along with dealing with the FCA. Still, at least things are still progressing slowly, and there is still cash in the bank, just depends how much is allocated elsewhere before it gets to reimbursing the clients xx
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

I hope the Gilbournes will get what they deserve for the misery they caused!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X