• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

capquest own old lloyds credit card debt help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: capquest own old lloyds credit card debt help

Thanks so much everyone, all posted wait and see now what comes back

Comment

Originally posted by kayles5 View Post
      Thanks so much everyone, all posted wait and see now what comes back

Hey guys i havent heard anything back from capquest or optima legal is no news good news??

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
        At this point that is all you can really do to buy some time, and see if they do actually supply a proper agreement. As soon as you hear anything, you need to remove personal details and post back up here. My MO is to arrange affordable repayments, but FP was guiding you much more down the unenforceability route which is why I backed out. I hope by the time you hear back from either Optima or Capquest FP will be back. It is very unlike her not to follow up something this serious, so I assume she must be ill, or otherwise unable to get online.
        Indeed I was away at the time all this was posted and I wasn't very well when I got back but I'm here now. :thumb:

Originally posted by labman View Post
        Try to get the letter written tonight and post it recorded delivery first thing in the morning, then wait and see what happens. I know from your pm you are accutely aware of the timescales.
        Hey guys i havent heard anything back from capquest or optima legal is no news good news??
        Did you send the letter as noted above? Out of interest, have you checked the Royal Mail site to see if it was signed for and when? :confused2:

If so, then it will be just a question of waiting to hear from someone, when you do, post up here. :typing:

They are in default of your request and the account will be unenforceable until such time they send something compliant. :thumb:

Comment

Hiya yep i did send the letters both recorded. Just checked online and it says the information i require is not available?? So im not sure if they signed for it. But i havent heard anything from capquest or optima legal thanks again guys!!

Comment

I'd check the website and make sure they've signed for the letter. If they have, then as FP said, it's a waiting game.

Comment

Heyy guys just checked again the letter to capquest was signed for on the 14th oct. But the letter to opitma legal says the info isnt there. Guess ill just have to wait till capquest write back. What normally comes back from this now the 26th oct has passed?? Thanks again everyone!!

Comment

Until such time as they produce an agreement the debt will be unenforceable in a court of law. That doesn't mean they can't ask you to pay (though you don't have to now), nor does it mean they cannot add records to your CRF, but they cannot enforce in a court of law without the agreement.

Comment

Ahhh okays labman thanks so much fpr your help

Comment

Hiya yep i did send the letters both recorded. Just checked online and it says the information i require is not available?? So im not sure if they signed for it. But i havent heard anything from capquest or optima legal thanks again guys!!
                    Heyy guys just checked again the letter to capquest was signed for on the 14th oct. But the letter to opitma legal says the info isnt there. Guess ill just have to wait till capquest write back. What normally comes back from this now the 26th oct has passed?? Thanks again everyone!!
                    Are you referring to the Royal Mail site saying the info regarding delivery of your letters isn't there? Or have you received a letter saying they haven't got the agreement? :confused2:

Comment

Hi fp hope your well!! the royal mail site i ment but they got the letters.
                      I had a reply yesterday of capquest saying they have asked lloyds for the agreement they have given lloyds 28 days to reply. So do i just wait now??
                      Also the debts have dropped of my noodle credit file now too you cant see them anymore i think coz december it had been six yrs thanks for helpping again

Comment

Hey fp hows the hair i need mine doing too!! What should i reply to capquest?? Thanks for your help
                        Kay x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X