• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

lowell/voda ccj

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nosmaster89 View Post
    i had a ongoin service dispute with vodaphone between 2014 and 2015 and in september 15 they agreed to csncel the contract free of charge . i recieved letters 9months later from lowell so i went back to vodsphone who said they couldnt check phonecalls that old and the accoun didnt reflect my "story" and refuesed to do anything i kept fighting vodaphone they removed the mrk on my credit file and i thought it was over then this year a ccj.
    i sent of a SAR to vodaphone and now have notes from the account and can see that it clearly states that they offered to cancel FOC

Do do you think there may have been a misunderstanding between you and Vodafone?

Could the offer to cancel the contract free of charge have meant that they were willing to release you from the fixed term of your contract (i.e. no more line rental going forwards) but they weren’t prepared to cancel any existing charges retrospectively i.e. histoirical calls and line rental?

What does the SAR reveal?

As Amethyst has said you need to make any Application to set aside a CCJ promptly so what evidence have you got or can you get can to demonstrate to the court that you didn’t receive the claim such as you live in a block of flats where post is delivered to the communal hall and so on.

Di

Comment

I have posted up the notes from the day it was agreed to cancel . Vodafone agreed to cancel the contracts entirely i have all the evidence of me complaining that the service was not fit for purpose for 9 months with vodaphone not able to find or fix the fault . I will not be paying lowell a penny im not paying for a slipup by a employee of vodaphone

Comment

I have posted up the notes from the day it was agreed to cancel . Vodafone agreed to cancel the contracts entirely i have all the evidence of me complaining that the service was not fit for purpose for 9 months with vodaphone not able to find or fix the fault . I will not be paying lowell a penny im not paying for a slipup by a employee of vodaphone

^ ^ ^ That could be included in your Draft Defence but first you will need to write a Witness Statement to go with your Application to set aside the CCJ.

The WS is to persuade/convince the court that you were not served with the claim form despite the Claimant using the correct address - on the assumption that they did because you say you received the Default Judgment (CCJ).

You need to make your Application before the Judgment Creditor seeks enforcement of the CCJ.

Di

Comment

well i contacted that form from lee but i didnt receive a email back from them. So its a waiting game i suppose
          Hi nosmaster89,

Thanks for coming back to me.

If our automated reply hasn't yet reached your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder.

If it's not in there either, please email me with a contact number only at eforum.web@help.vodafone.co.uk and quote the code WRT135 in the subject line.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
          I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Think voda screwed up Lee as OP now has a CCJ from the non debt that was mistakenly sold on to the greedy rapacious Lowell., What can be done from Vodafone side? Diddly squat as Lowell have a CCJ, and they will enforce it for sure.
            Last edited by bizzybob; 5th May 2018, 21:35:PM. Reason: detail

Comment

Regardless of the outcome from investigating the issue with Vodafone that application to set aside needs to go in if you're going to do it.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                Regardless of the outcome from investigating the issue with Vodafone that application to set aside needs to go in if you're going to do it.
                Definitely it must go in, get set aside then go after Voda.

Comment

Been done voda lee i await your response

Comment

Hi nosmaster89,

I've got your email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
                    I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                    X