• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dlc and now doc and me 111 ltd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dlc and now doc and me 111 ltd!

Dlc and now doc and me 111 ltd!

Hi im new to this forum so please bare with me,
    Approximately in Jan 2015 I recieved a letter from DLC regarding a debt of £6194.86.
    It was a bit of a shock as I have no recollection of this.

I rang them,( I know I shouldn't of now),and asked what this was about,the gentleman said I need to confirm details my name and date of birth and my previous address which I did,I explained I had no rec of this and he said don't worry we are not sending bailiffs around but we need to set up a payment plain,I requested some info on this ie bank statements name of debt company etc etc he said the account was opened in 2005 and they took the debt over in 2012. And it was a mbna account which could be many credit cards, He would look to send this but in the mean time he needed me to send proof / copy of my signature.. conversation ended,

After looking into this company dlc i wrote a 3 letter system 30 days apart, recorded delivery from the site get out of debt free . Org, requesting certain paper work signed contract of agreement amongst others stated on letter,as I believe they need to prove to me I owe the debt,and due too my wife dealing with all the finances at the time and not me. And due to mental heath issues she can not remember and I need something to go on,

I have not ignored them but i have had no response from them untill 5th jan 2018 when i revieve another letter from dlc stating they have written to me and they have not heared from me!!,and now they have identified my account as being eligible for one of the following.
    Monthly direct debit payment,
    Or a one off payment of £1548.72 and we will write off the remaining amount of £4646.15.
    Call in 30 days from letter date to discuss.

But on right hand collum it gives dlc ref no,and says who you owe,me 111 ltd with a ref no.

Ive checked my clear score and hillsden security's have put account payment history up which are in my opinion made up as some of the spending and payment off the card do not relate to our life style and 2500 of a credit card in 1 month is just not possible with a family at tyhat tkkme as that's more than my monthly income.. and i have check payment made against my on line bank statment and theres nothing to tally up.

I need help as I don't know how to proceed with this, i dont I just want to pay the £1500 and have done with it even though it may not be my debt just to getvrid of them as this is putting severe stress on me and my wife etc many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Dlc and now doc and me 111 ltd!

bit of a begging letter? no threat of possible court action? wonder why???

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X