• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Contacts for Marbles Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacts for Marbles Please

I need to send a stinking complaint letter to Marbles. Want it to go to the Directors Office.

Anyone got a good address for Marbles and possibly a name I can address the letter to?
    Tags: None

Re: Contacts for Marbles Please

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
    I need to send a stinking complaint letter to Marbles. Want it to go to the Directors Office.

Anyone got a good address for Marbles and possibly a name I can address the letter to?
    TDS

I did find this here.....

http://www.marbles.com/contact-us.aspx

By post

It's normally quicker to call and speak with a marbles card advisor on 0845 602 7795, however if you would like to contact us in writing by post, please do so at one of the following addresses.
    For general customer enquiries or to tell us you're moving house:

Card Services
    Pitreavie Business Park
    DUNFERMLINE
    KY99 4BS

Should you wish to make a complaint, contact us on:
    Card Services

Complaints Resolution Team
    Pitreavie Business Park
    Dunfermline
    Fife
    KY99 4BS

Comment

Thanks Di. Do you know of anyone in their Director's Office? I would like to fast track this as i find the bods in customer complaints plod along and I get nowhere real slow with them.

Have heard that Antonio Osorio is their CEO? But no idea what his address is and can't find evidential proof on the net that he even is the CEO of HBOS..........

Comment

Thanks Di. Do you know of anyone in their Director's Office? I would like to fast track this as i find the bods in customer complaints plod along and I get nowhere real slow with them.

Have heard that Antonio Osorio is their CEO? But no idea what his address is and can't find evidential proof on the net that he even is the CEO of HBOS..........
        Not a problem TDS.

I understand that Lloyds CEO Antonio is the same as the one used for HBOS, the details I have is the email.......

antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

So still of the lloyds email addy, and details of the address from what I am aware of was the same as Eric Daniels who was the CEO before him, here.

http://www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/ab..._directors.asp

Lloyds TSB Registered Address:
        Lloyds TSB plc
        25 Gresham Street
        London
        EC2V 7HN

Comment

Thanks Di. Email and letter to Mr Osorio already on their way!

Comment

Thanks Di. Email and letter to Mr Osorio already on their way!
            Well done and good luck.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X