• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Birdie v Marbles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdie v Marbles

Hi please could someone give me their thoughts on the attached - received today 9th September by Special Delivery. I sent the CCA letter to them on 15th August and they received it on 18th August.

Many thanks.

Birdie

Re: Birdie v Marbles

Let Curly take a look bit I can't see an APR or details of repayment distributions etc which should be as required by the CCA for running credit agreements on there.

What do you want to do with this card? do you have a repayment arrangement to take the arrears up to date, and have you been defaulted on it as yet ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

As far as I can remember - (have been really unwell to date, so have ignored alot), it has defaulted.

They kept lying and told me that I could pay a certain amount, then I would answer the phone again and they would say, oh you paid that a week ago, but if you do not pay such and such now, you will be taken to court, would you like to take out a loan with us? Or sell your house, or ask family for a loan.

The card needs to go into the rest of the melting pot of mine, accrued whilst I was very ill.

Basically, they were using bullying tactics.
      Last edited by Birdie; 4th October 2008, 17:04:PM.

Comment

Updating this thread:

Received the following attachments in September.

Comment

Then these attachments

Pratts.........

Comment

Then, they defaulted me and sent out some sort of reply to my SAR on 23rd September.

SAR was not complete whatsoever, and had the statements showing much of the dosh in dollars, not pound sterling.

I then received the third attachment in October, but have been unwell so not bothered to look at anything. To date, the "investigator" has not replied with their findings - no surprise there then.

Comment

Then received this attachment today dated 11th November 2008.

Had enough of this old tosh. Hmm time for one of CB's specials!

Comment

Need to have a bit of a think on this one. Hmm.

Last edited by Birdie; 19th November 2008, 19:30:PM.

Comment

Attached are the charges taken from the statements (even though they were in dollars )

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
                    Hi please could someone give me their thoughts on the attached - received today 9th September by Special Delivery. I sent the CCA letter to them on 15th August and they received it on 18th August.

Many thanks.

Birdie
                    Hi,

Please could someone (eg CB) please take a look at the attachments in Post 1 and let me have their thoughts?

Is this another s 127?

Many thanks.

Comment

OK so which one do you want me to read

Comment

Scan 1 090908 on Post 1 on this thread please.

It was their response to my CCA request.

xxxxx

Comment

Hmmm now what does your tattoo say

Oh yeah say Hi to my DLRS "friends" as I scared the carp out of them when I last called them

Oh yeah and it's unlawful to make a charge for issuing a default notice, shame on HFC.

Comment

s 127 (3) - I've written it on the old man's forehead now too!

He's scared because I'm smiling!

Thank you so much.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

My invoice is in the post.

Now I think the going rate for Ambulance Chasers is 15% + VAT, so I'll go for 5% for all of them

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X