• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Stick to your Guns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick to your Guns

Just thought I'd let you all know a success I had with Barclaycard a week or so ago just checked online to see if they had done what they said they would do and they have!

The story goes over Christmas/New Year my husband went a few pounds over his limit, (first time!) primarily because of them adding on the interest

Anyway it all happened around the time are daughter was seriously ill and then very sadly passed away

I got him to phone them last week and then give authority for me to speak to them, we got through to India the first girl hung up as she didn't understand my points 15 minutes! Phoned back went through the whole performance again this time a better speaking English person who agreed to refund the £12 charge for going overlimit. But because of this they had taken off the balance transfer deals!! She would email someone but couldn't guarantee a result. Anyway stuck to my guns and said much as she had been helfpul wanted to make a complaint! Eventually I was put through to Newcastle! They transfer you back to England if you say it's a complaint

Got in total £42 back in compensation including £10 for phone calls costs. Btw I never use 0844 and always look up an alternative number which I had done Plus they have reinstated the transfers back to what they were So well pleased with it.
    I'd love to be a Springer Spaniel
    Tags: None

Re: Stick to your Guns

Congratulations - it pays to pursue these things usually. brings a little happiness at a difficult time.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X