• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ccj default rbs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ccj default rbs

Hi really need some help I have a out standing rbs credit card for 5900 I originally had a loan with AA finance back in 2003 they sent me a credit card etc a few months after, any way on the credit card the name and intial wasn't mine it was in my maiden name and I was married by that time well for the last 11 years I have paid and tried to keep up with payments but in 2011 I wrote to them asking them to freeze interest and I could pay a smaller amount eventuly they let me but last year in oct I hit hard times and me and my 3 kids and husband was living on 327 a week this was because working tax credit hadnt worked out my proper income etc i managed to keep up with all utility bills but not the credit card I wrote to them and explained this next thing I know I got court papers in dec 13 I sent them back within the time limit and offered 100 pound a month I never heard anything till I wrote earlier this month asking if this had been sorted one week later with ccj default saying they hadn't got the court papers even though I put a cheuque in for 50 pound which they cashed etc Iam a home owner and worried to death please help someone feel sick with worry kind regards
    Tags: None

Ccj default rbs

Hi can someone give me some advise I have cc debt of 5900 got court claim in dece 13 sent docs of with offer of payment heard nothing till I sent a message in feb asking what the out come was then 4 days later recived a ccj default saying I hadn't sent papers back I know I did because I sent a cheuque for 50 pound in which they cashed please help I sent a letter to the court last week explaining this but have heard norhing then the other day recieved a letter from Lloyd bank with the same account number and debt I wonder what is going on so scared kind regards

Comment

Re: Ccj default rbs

RBS Credit Card Debt of £5900 - this was a loan originally with AA finance they changed to a ccard?

Court Claim received December 13th

Replied to claim directly to claimant with offer of payment and cheque for £50 (which they have cashed)

Court wasn't informed so you received a CCJ by default (due to replying to claimants and not the court)

Do you still have the claim form and letter that came with it ? If so could you type up the letter please (where it tells you to return to the claimants rather than the court)

What does the letter from Lloyds say ?

(have merged threads)
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi it just says thanks for your correspondence but has the same account number as the rbs for the same amount it says inthe letter thanks for your recent correspondence we can't accept your offer to repay until we have budget expenditure etc

Comment

Sorry just seen the rest will type the letter up

Comment

Originally posted by Daisyduke View Post
            Sorry just seen the rest will type the letter up
            Hi it says on the claim form if you admitted to the debt but can't pay now send form n9 a to the claimants address at the front not to the court which I did with a cheuque also for 50 pound and offer of Instslments of 100 pound

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X