• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Lowell v Danny the return leg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell v Danny the return leg

Hi all,

I had a sucess with the help of this forum here
    http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ny-Butts/page2

But as Lowell wouldnt let sleeping beagles lie, I dont see why I should.

I recieved a letter from Lowells during my county court fun and games with them, the relevant parts being...

"due to non payment the account defaulted on 10/09/11 and was registered on your credit file. The last payment toward your account was for 13 on 10/1/11"

The account was for a mobile that was stolen and charges to premium lines in Algeria rung up.
    I got into an email correspondence with T-mobile where I was originally offered a reduced payment
    deal but when I accepted it , it was withdrawn and the full balance demanded.
    I still have the emails, the latest dated 10/2/11.

So I consider this to be SB from tomorrow.
    I also consider the account to have been "in dispute" when it was sold to the first of a chain of recovery companies.
    I consider the default date to be 1 month after the final payment ie: 10/2/11 and therefor it should clear from my file tomorrow.
    Lowells are the holders of the default and should make all this happen for me.

What say you?

on a side issue, the default ammont on my file is 100 more than the original default figure and I assume
    this is made up of charges? This cant be right shirley!?
    Last edited by Amethyst; 23rd February 2017, 15:00:PM. Reason: removed crap code
    Tags: None

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint
Working...
X