• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Find the lowest UK petrol price in your area!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find the lowest UK petrol price in your area!

Find the lowest UK petrol price in your area!

Free UK fuel prices. 9,743 petrol stations covered - PetrolPrices.com

Petrolprices.com will be a breath of fresh air for motorists who are currently paying the highest ever prices for petrol and diesel. The rising cost of fuel spurred Fubra Limited to build a web site to help UK motorists save money on their motoring.

Our site allows users to search for the cheapest petrol in their area quickly and, if they choose, receive regular e-mail alerts so they will always be the first to know when the prices change.

We have petrol prices for over 10,000 stations and receive approximately 8,000 daily updates, ensuring our data is accurate and up to date. By using petrolprices.com to check the price of petrol across stations in your local area, you could make substantial savings on your motoring.

Searching for petrol prices in your local area or across the UK is completely free of charge. Once signed up, you will have 20 petrol price searches to use each week, helping you cut your motoring costs.

All major service stations are covered including BP, Shell and Texaco as well as smaller chains and hundreds of independent stations.

Our Data

Our petrol price data is provided to us by Catalist in association with Arval. Catalist collects and maintains detailed information for over 130,000 retail petrol stations worldwide and supplies us with data for over 10,000 UK petrol stations.

Catalist first completed a database of the entire UK market in 1997 and was acknowledged by the Energy Institute as the definitive source for petrol station information in the UK. Years of experience in this field gives Catalist an extensive understanding of the Retail Petroleum Industry.

The petrol price data is collected from the hundreds of thousands of fuel card transactions that are processed at petrol stations across the country each day. We receive approximately 8,000 prices updates from this data each day, ensuring that we have the most up to date figures displayed.

Re: Find the lowest UK petrol price in your area!

Thought I would give this a bump due to recent cuts

Comment

Thanks for posting this Peeky.....its great! I signed up when you posted it originally, and its really handy getting the weekly emails, especially as i've got 2 supermarkets equally distanced from where I live and they're in competition with each other - this gives me the heads up who to go to each week lol

Comment

A friend popped over tonight and said that Asda have reduced petrol to 99p a litre but I have to admit that I have never seen an Asda petrol station near croydon I think they are all up north.

Hope this helps someone

Shooter x
        Education is a fine thing Just so long as you can afford to live whist studying!!

Comment

Bloody hell, that seems very very cheap!!! The Asda near me is 104.9 p/l....but Tesco n Morrisons is 102.9 p/l.....I live in the middle of all 3 so I can pick and choose

Comment

Just joined and the cheapest is 106.9
            Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Asda and Morrisons near me are both at 99.9p per litre as of yesterday whilst Tesco is still 102.9p. Oddly, another petrol station right next door to Asda is selling it at 98.9p per litre !!

That website you posted PK, still reckons that the cheapest petrol in my area is 107.9p per litre. So it is way out of date !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                Asda and Morrisons near me are both at 99.9p per litre as of yesterday whilst Tesco is still 102.9p. Oddly, another petrol station right next door to Asda is selling it at 98.9p per litre !!

That website you posted PK, still reckons that the cheapest petrol in my area is 107.9p per litre. So it is way out of date !!
                Yeah its out for me also

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post

WOW that's really cheap wonder if it would pay me to drive there and fill up, LOL

what area are the wonderful petrol stations in out of interest?
                  I bet the're north of the Watford Gap! LOL

Shooter
                  Education is a fine thing Just so long as you can afford to live whist studying!!

Comment

The only time I ever drive is from Tesco car park to the petrol station to fill up. Last night I was allowed this little pleasure, in my wallet from two weeks ago was a voucher for 5p off per litre from tesco petrol, so I paid 94.9p per litre, still cost me £44.60 to fill the tank though.
                    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by shooter View Post
                      WOW that's really cheap wonder if it would pay me to drive there and fill up, LOL

what area are the wonderful petrol stations in out of interest?
                      I bet the're north of the Watford Gap! LOL

Shooter

More like WEST of the Watford Gap. I'm in Swansea. The oil ports etc are only 50 miles to the West of me LOL

Comment

Morrisons and Asda near me are now 99.9p p/l today......it's gone mad tho - I was queing ages at Morrisons before I thought 'sod it' and drove to Asda, and there was a massive queue there too!!!

Comment

Tesco Express and Asda both 99.9p, 110.9 for diesel
                          Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X