• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

pre notified payment

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre notified payment

Hello, the other day hsbc took 66 out of my account under the payment reference of 'pre notified'... As I was nnever notified about this payment, am I allowed to ask for it back? Furthermore, I believe it is because I went overdrawn by about 2 back in January, but why charge me 66? Can I also argue that they took the payment out kknowing I only had 38 in my account and therefore they deliberately put me into an informal overdraft? I haven't got an overdraft but now because of the charge my account says '-2828'... Help me!
    Tags: None

Re: pre notified payment

Hi and welcome to LB
    Why not write to the bank asking 1)what was the charge for?
    2) when were you supposedly pre notified?
    When you have their response you'd be in a better position to argue about the fairness of the charges

No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm