• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

co op withdrawing cash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• co op withdrawing cash

Rang coop to advise wanted to withdraw 2000 told no problem but to bring ID. So I brought my passport, completed checks then clerk said she had to authorise my withdrawal , when she returned noticed she had photocopied of my passport, when queried said they do it for auditing purposes and were allowed to because they are a bank , anyone know of this practice.
    Tags: None

Re: co op withdrawing cash

With the co-op I believe this is routine. It has happened to me as well.

Comment

ok thanks , Casper I just felt they should have said .

Comment

Totally agree with you on reflection, I should have, but didn't give a second thought.

Comment

It is so they have a permanent record of the false passport you used to provide the money to purchase explosives.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            It is so they have a permanent record of the false passport you used to provide the money to purchase explosives.

I knew you couldn't keep a secret!

Comment

Was it a secret, Al-Casper?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X