• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marston bailiffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: marston bailiffs

No really it is quite plain.
    There is no permission within any regulation for the use of force in any form against the person, there is no defense against it , it would constitute an assault.

The only reason the phrase, unless to the extent in regs is included , was to give parliament the option to include it after the act was passed, however this was never done, due to the results of the consultation last year.

Comment

statutory declaration? Sorry not sure what that is its the first time I've ever had anything like this and all I was told is I had to deal with bailiffs and yes I did refuse entry but I hadn't refused to pay I could only offer what I could afford each week. I just don't believe the Bailiff did the right thing he didn't show me any warrant or documents when they started moving my personal stuff to the corner of the room he wasn't taking note of anything and hadn't got me to sign anything he just sat by window waiting for my friend poking fun at me. No I'm not in Manchester I'm in Bedfordshire and this bailiff does this all the time to people here according to the police which is why they didn't take me seriously when I wanted to make a statement it was a friend of mine who is a police officer elsewhere that said its common assault and what the bailiff did was illegal. I spoke to citizens advice who said the same thing I was just told to keep complaining higher up if nothing is done so the bailiff can have his certificate removed from the register if he isn't following the rules. The debt is paid but I want to stop him from causing harm to others when he goes to far and no doubt he will

Comment

Originally posted by Melly87 View Post
        statutory declaration? Sorry not sure what that is its the first time I've ever had anything like this and all I was told is I had to deal with bailiffs and yes I did refuse entry but I hadn't refused to pay I could only offer what I could afford each week. I just don't believe the Bailiff did the right thing he didn't show me any warrant or documents when they started moving my personal stuff to the corner of the room he wasn't taking note of anything and hadn't got me to sign anything he just sat by window waiting for my friend poking fun at me. No I'm not in Manchester I'm in Bedfordshire and this bailiff does this all the time to people here according to the police which is why they didn't take me seriously when I wanted to make a statement it was a friend of mine who is a police officer elsewhere that said its common assault and what the bailiff did was illegal. I spoke to citizens advice who said the same thing I was just told to keep complaining higher up if nothing is done so the bailiff can have his certificate removed from the register if he isn't following the rules. The debt is paid but I want to stop him from causing harm to others when he goes to far and no doubt he will
        The police have sufficient on this bailiff to feel his collar if they had any desire to do so, and they really should pull him in for questioning.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X