• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marston baliffs BULLY TACTICS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: marston baliffs BULLY TACTICS

dont want to sound like i'm being funny here but if there was an AOB in place they wouldn't be knocking on the door.

is it the same fine?
    is the deduction still occuring?
    if so are you sure its the same debt?
    have you changed the type of benefit you are on recently?

before being passed to marstons you would of received a futher steps notice, did you truthfully get one of these?

the police have given you completely the wrong advice here saying he is acting illegally, he is acting under a warrant of control issued by the designated fines officer at the magistrates court, and unless the court say otherwise he has every right to persue you for the outstanding balance
    None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases

Comment

Sounds like some one works for marstons!!!
      Yes it's the same fine
      yes it's still been get ing paid
      no my benefits have not cancer
      ooh i got a letter earlier to say i owe £150
      and shocked horror it has gone back to the court
      see it's.not.always right
      and the free man of the land was correct!!

Comment

Originally posted by missydevo View Post
        Sounds like some one works for marstons!!!
        Yes it's the same fine
        yes it's still been get ing paid
        no my benefits have not cancer
        ooh i got a letter earlier to say i owe £150
        and shocked horror it has gone back to the court
        see it's.not.always right
        and the free man of the land was correct!!
        glad to here it has been resolved.
        i was trying to help you by asking genuine questions - doesnt automatically mean i am a bailiff... (estate agent actually not that it makes any difference)
        None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X