• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

Equita change bailiffs on me when 1st bailiff was always unavailble to phone calls, text messages and voice mails made by several members of my family and friends (all contact made listed on our phone bills), orginal bill was paid, and now new bailiff is adding costs!!!!! And demanding full payment, i dont have this money to give, what can i do?????
    Tags: None

Re: need help

Hi
    somebody will be along soon to help....

Comment

thank you,making myself ill with the stress

Comment

Will be thankful for any help, sorry if any mistakes made

Comment

someone will try to help out soon.

Comment

Hi Pamela,

If you have never dealt with bailiffs before, please read this:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...The-First-Time

Please can you answer the following questions:

What did you owe money for?

Was the bill paid in full before the bailiffs got involved?

When you paid the bill, did you pay any bailiff fees then?

Do you know what the fees now being charged are for?

If you can answer the above, we can start helping you. In the meantime, if you have a car, move it a few streets away, keep windows and doors locked and do not let the bailiffs in at all.

Comment

First, we need to establish the facts, so Beagles can offer the best advice for the situation.

What is/was the debt for? You say the ORIGINAL debt was paid, did that payment include all bailiff fees also? If so Equita are known for overchargiing and applying unlawful fees.

Let us know what they are chasing for, and what you have paid, and I'm sure help will be on it's way.

If you answer the questions from Labman, the ball will be rolling, preferably over Equita

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X