• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

stupidly have signed a walking possession order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: stupidly have signed a walking possession order

Originally posted by gorilla3 View Post
    Thank you Ploddertom this is what i needed to hear I will send the letter drafted last night first thing tomorrow morning FAO CEO as planned, should i respond to the e-mail i have received this evening from the senior recovery officer advising her of the letter or is it better to just not reply to her mail?
    It would certainly be polite to thank her sincerely for having admitted incompetence and maladministration by not having cancelled the AoE order in writing, as required by law.

I believe that I would want to know why the council did not then apply for an Attachment to Benefits Order, why she did not bother to mention to you in a timely manner that the council was about to engage bailiffs and, indeed, when and why she or her department had started to perceive local residents as "the enemy".

Comment

Lets hope its not contagious as the CEO also appears to be female from my research! I have shown my other half her face so if i dont get what i want lets hope she never enters his restaurant to eat!!!!
      Does he use a lot of chilli peppers?

And in the cream cakes? msl:

Comment

Thank you Ploddertom this is what i needed to hear I will send the letter drafted last night first thing tomorrow morning FAO CEO as planned, should i respond to the e-mail i have received this evening from the senior recovery officer advising her of the letter or is it better to just not reply to her mail?
        All you need to respond is:
        Thank you for your email the contents of which are noted

Keep it short & to the point and above all proves you are being polite & courteous even if you wanted to say:
        WTF do you think you are on about you sanctimonious XXXX

Comment

I have acknowledged her e-mail as you advised ploddertom thanks. Should i now look to tweek the letter that bluebottle altered slightly last night in post 53 or keep it as it is and just get it sent?

Comment

If you send it without any changes, they may be more likely to trip themselves up when their stories don't quite match.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              He needs a damn good slapping!
              With what, a shilelegh, or the purple dildo from Saint's Row III? This council speak with bailiff tongue, and will believe 500% what tyhe bailiff tells them. They have admitted as near as dammit that they had neglected to cancel the AOE, that will be the "misunderstanding" so they are still on a sticky wicket.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
                With what, a shilelegh, or the purple dildo from Saint's Row III?
                Neither - a leather paddle or a gym shoe would suffice.

This council speak with bailiff tongue, and will believe 500% what the bailiff tells them.
                They'll parrot the flim-flam told them, but in five different ways?

They have admitted as near as dammit that they had neglected to cancel the AOE, that will be the "misunderstanding" so they are still on a sticky wicket.
                Actually, she has admitted it.

She just seems not to know she's dropped her boss in it.

Comment

As previously advised, pursuing two different forms of enforcement against a person for the same matter simultaneously is illegal. Not sending you written notice that the Council was discontinuing the AOE Order is not just maladministration. I agree with CC that the woman at the Council who replied to your emails has dropped her boss well and truly in the cattle slurry.
                  Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Gorilla3 you can now press home for the kill, inform them as they have unlawfully not informed you in writing, they have compounded the error, by pursuing two methods of enforcement simultaneousiy, which of itself is illegal. You therefore require, the account to be removed from bailiffs and whatever attachment they can set yp to replace the bailiff action, all fees incurred from this shall be removed from your account, and you are minded, as advised to go straight to LGO with this, and it will form the basis of a complaint regarding the councils maladministration in your case, copy it to your MP.

Comment

Wouldn't it be better to await the response from the CEO or his/her performing monkey?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X