• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Eviction problems for Bailiff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eviction problems for Bailiff

Originally posted by UnitedFront View Post
    I was meaning the Freeman twaddle... it works only in the events where is confuses and/or infuriates people to the point that they temporarily give up.

My issue is that by adopting freeman twaddle and other David Icke-ish methods, people are not actually engaging with the law but are instead burying their head in the sand (or more precisely in a world of make believe)... and so are, I think, far less likely to actually take the necessary advice and pursue avenues that could, in the time afforded by the faulty paperwork, save their homes!

I don't want to take over at all. But surely a website set up to protect the public shouldn't be assisting in the spreading of pseudo-legal nonsense that can be very harmful?
    I would be astounded if anyone here believed that idiotic nonsense.
    Inter-galactic law, as policed by the Shadow Proclamation, may be another matter. :_thedoctor__by_GuyF

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      Inter-galactic law, as policed by the Shadow Proclamation, may be another matter. :_thedoctor__by_GuyF
      Maybe the Federation and Emperor Palpatine are the problem, but we have no Jedi available,

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
        Mr Michelin lookalike
        The Michelin man's name is Bibendum - link

Police officers carry pepper spray and should use it more often on bailiffs who cross the line. Tasering them is too risky.
        Because he was wearing a stab-proof vest, or because heating up all his blubber could make him explode like Mr Creosote?

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
          The corruption of their name to Crapita is entirely justified, they are a greedy incompetent shocking excuse for a company, who should not be anywhere near public contracts.
          Or one should refer to them as Capita eorum in ano sunt (Their heads are up their arses.)

Comment

Or one should refer to them as Capita eorum in ano sunt (Their heads are up their arses.)
            Oh, you mean they suffer from Cranio-Rectal Obstruction (aka head stuck up arse). I do believe there were reports of earth temors 20 miles aways every time the fat bailiff moved.
            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

I think for the most part you're right, although I bet there are one or two that buy into some of the nonsense...

In hindsight, yes, no right minded person on the board is going to buy into it. The FMOL people just fill me with rage!!

Admittedly, however, not so much rage as I feel when I watch the video that this thread is concerned with - as I watch it, I can literally feel my blood boiling at the sight of that shiny-headed, small penis'd little twerp strutting around like he's the dog's flaming doo-das giving it all the gob and none of the brains!!!

On another note, I'm led to believe that pepper spray and tasers only work on HUMANS - I'm not sure they'd have any effect on these soulless turds.
              None of my posts constitute any kind of legal advice. I do not accept any liability whatsoever resulting from anyone reading and/or acting upon the contents of any of my posts. Always seek the advice of a qualified and insured lawyer.

I have a first-class LLB (Hons) (law) degree and I continue to research the law for my own pleasure. This does not make me an expert in the law. I make mistakes, just as we all do. My posts are made in good faith, but anyone relying upon the accuracy of my posts does so purely and entirely at their own risk. I do not accept any responsibility whatsoever, for any detriment of whatever type or nature, resulting from any person(s) acting upon the contents of my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                Oh, you mean they suffer from Cranio-Rectal Obstruction (aka head stuck up arse). I do believe there were reports of earth temors 20 miles aways every time the fat bailiff moved.
                The owners of the adjacent properties may well have a claim against the unholy trinity of bailiffs and locksmiths for subsidence damage to their properties caused by those lard ars*s charging around like a trio of rampaging rhinos and shaking the foundations.

Bluebottle they have half their torso up their bottoms with the head. :smash:

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedFront View Post
                  I think for the most part you're right, although I bet there are one or two that buy into some of the nonsense...

In hindsight, yes, no right minded person on the board is going to buy into it. The FMOL people just fill me with rage!!

Admittedly, however, not so much rage as I feel when I watch the video that this thread is concerned with - as I watch it, I can literally feel my blood boiling at the sight of that shiny-headed, small penis'd little twerp strutting around like he's the dog's flaming doo-das giving it all the gob and none of the brains!!!

On another note, I'm led to believe that pepper spray and tasers only work on HUMANS - I'm not sure they'd have any effect on these soulless turds.
                  Know what you mean. I was shouting at the screen, "Nick the tw@ts!" I was waiting for Sgt Mo to insert the toe of his boot up Higgs and the locksmith's arses. I doubt Sgt Mo would have got his foot back if he'd tried that with Lard-Arse.

Comment

The house is in Potters Bar - and a check of the Bailiff's register reveals that Paul Higgs is not registered (anymore?) Also, he turned up in a stab vest and the language from these "Professional enforcement officers" was appalling. Yes, and when the HCEO turned up, Sgt Mo was told to stand down - good information on it and I have shared it earlier on FB

Comment

Hi Starukkiwi,

Nice to see you back on the forums.

If Paul Higgs is a court bailiff, he wouldn't show on the MoJ Certificated Bailiff Register. If he isn't a court bailiff, then he and Lard-Arse are in big trouble and so is the creditor who sent them round.

From what you have said, the police force was Hertfordshire. Some of their officers are complete and total muppets. Sgt Mo & Co showed that there are officers in Hertfordshire who do know how to deal with bailiffs and won't stand for any nonsense from them.

Comment

Thanks BB; I have been "lurking"! I checked the High Court Register as well - is there another one then for each court? Also the mortagor was Bank of Scotland and the "locksmith" was an "agent" of the Bank; therefore, "one of the Boys" employed as a Third Party to complete evictions and not a "locksmith" at all.
                        I thought the Bailiff's behaviour appalling - Bully Boys not getting their way - no wonder the pollice were told to stand down the nect time when the HCEO arrived
                        Last edited by starukkiwi; 17th February 2013, 20:47:PM.

Comment

If Higgs is, indeed, a court bailiff, a complaint needs to be made to the HMCTS Area Enforcement Manager or, better still, the HMCTS Area Contracts Manager who is more senior. That sort of behaviour for a court bailiff is unacceptable and could lead to the termination of Higgs' appointment. Because court bailiffs are civil servants, they are subject to different arrangements as regards disciplinary action. They come under Civil Service disciplinary regulations.

With regard to HCEOs, as far as I am aware, police can only assist them where they are acting in full accordance with the law. The moment the HCEOs cross the line, the police stop assisting them and get ready to feel their collars. At least in theory that's what they are supposed to do. Due to the lack of training they get, a lot of police officers unwittingly aid and abet criminal acts by bailiffs and HCEOs.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X