• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help wanted!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help wanted!

Hi guys, I am new to the site. Got a little bailiff problem and wondered if anyone can help?

Basically, I have been charged £555 for a parking fine that was originally £45. I am ok with most of it but there is £210 that I believe i should not have paid. It is for seizure costs but nothing was seized as I was bullied into paying there and then!!!

Please help!!!

Re: Help wanted!

Hi I would love to help but haven't got a clue try posting it in the bailiff section or maybe read some points there as this has gone onto the welcome thread ( easy done I did it too!!)

Wishing you all the luck there are some great people on here that I am sure will be able to help you, sorry I am not one of them
    xx

Comment

Hello r40hyo and welcome to Beagles.
      I have moved your thread into the Bailiffs forum where you will get more response to your questions.
      Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by r40hyo View Post
        Hi guys, I am new to the site. Got a little bailiff problem and wondered if anyone can help?

Basically, I have been charged £555 for a parking fine that was originally £45. I am ok with most of it but there is £210 that I believe i should not have paid. It is for seizure costs but nothing was seized as I was bullied into paying there and then!!!

Please help!!!
        Send this letter to the bailiffs not forgetting to include the statutory maximum £10. Bailiff - SAR - Legal Beagles

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X