• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

bailiff and form 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bailiff and form 4

hi,could any one tell me where I get form 4 from ,to complain about bailiffs actions, the guy was sneaking round my property between 12.10am (time I went to bed) and 06.00 (time I got up) he delivered a letter by hand the name on the warrant does not live at my address I spoke to bailiffs and they claim that they can come at any time they like but over a parking fine this is a bit much spoke to council blackpool and county court northampton collecting lots of phone numbers but nothing about form 4 anyone help thanks

Re: bailiff and form 4

Form 4 is from the HMCS site. The site however, appears to be down at the moment(it isn't working for me at the minute).

Comment

Seems to be working now.

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/c...form4_0606.pdf

Comment

thanks people, bit of an update, after me speaking to blackpool council the person who was named on the warrant made arrangements to call at the bailiffs to pay by the time they got there the warrant had been returned, who do they deal with now, blackpool borough council or northampton county court

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X