• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pink Petals and Jacobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Petals and Jacobs

Thread for Pink Petals.

Re: Pink Petals and Jacobs

Originally Posted by pink petals
    hello need some urgent advice, i had a bailiff from jacobs come to my door for a debt of 225.00 i was told if i didnt let him in to write goods down he would send another bailiff who would bring a van and gain access to my property and take goods to the value of the debt, so i let him in and he wrote down my furiture and telly. since reading on your forum i realise i have done the wrong thing.can i make a complaint now to my local council regarding this, and now that i know my rights.please help im losing sleep over this. please advise me what to do next many thanks.

Comment

i have paid the council my outstanding balance of 135.00,and the enforcement bailiff billed me for 265.00 he has no levy on my goods. what will happen regarding his charges will he come demading them and will i have to pay him?????

Comment

Have they replied to your SAR yet?

Comment

no havent got it back yet, hoping it will arrive this wk, lady i spoke to at the council said theres no arrangements or levy on the account she sad she will close the account on monday.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X