• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

equita

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• equita

hi i came home 2day 2 a letter from equita for council tax arrears i phoned them 2 set up a payment scheme offering 70 a month for them 2 say no they want 150 which i can not afford they said i can pay the 70 pound if i want but they still gonna send a bailiff 2 collect my goods please help need some advice thanku

Re: equita

No more telephone calls to them for a start.

Now, from the beginning tell us the story.

How far behind are you with your council tax? Do you have liability order against you? What communication have you had from the bailiff apart from the letter today? Have you signed anything that Equita have left? Have you let them into your house?

Comment

im about 2 months behind have a liabilty order no contact apart from the phone call i made 2 day and no i havent signed anything its the 1st time iv heard from them

Comment

Excellent. Do not sign anything they send you, no matter what it is and if they do send a bailiff to your house do not let him in no matter what he tells you.

They can do nothing if you do as above. Make an arrangement with the council for your payments, but in writing.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X