• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds Classic Credit Card 2004

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds Classic Credit Card 2004

Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Restons Cabot Lloyd ccj

Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Is that intended to be a valid recon agreement??:tung:

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
        Is that intended to be a valid recon agreement??:tung:
        No , I believe it is meant to be a copy of the original. There are a number of terms missing that are referred to.
        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst,

It would not satisfy either a CCA request nor be sufficient to rely upon in court it's useless but that's my opinion after reading if that's the appropriate word more a case of deciphering with little success.
          Easily legible no.

nem.

Comment

I agree with you xx Just need the most up to date arguments on legibility really.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

If I was presented with those documents in court acting in any capacity I would be more than a trifle angry to say the least!!
              nem.

Comment

They are from endlessnine's thread - we're working on a Witness Dattement to go in tmw so any input very welcome. Ta xx
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

I think it has to be basic and simple the document (s) provided are not easily legible in all parts, and it cannot be confirmed that the alleged agreement and it's attachments are those relating to the alleged debt.
                  The simpler the better imo.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X